>Warning<

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Warning this book may contain the following:

 -Death

-Heavy Gore

-"Yandere" behavior

- Family arguments

-Suicidal thoughts

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

If any of these things bother you in any way shape of form this may not be the book for you.

__

If you find any faults in this book please do tell as I take constructive criticism to improve.

______

If you or a loved one is having Suicidal thoughts or actions please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline number 800-273-8255 for help and know you are not alone.

______

Also Although the following will contain "Yandere" behavior, I am in no way condoning this. This is for writing purposes only, if you are acting as a "Yandere" or have similar thoughts as a "Yandere" would have please seek help.

_______

I suggest looking at this point of the book as this is my only warning, as in the future this book may become very gory, not to mention this is also a horror. If there is any problem relating in this request, and you the reader are to comment about this story's gory aspects in a way that is not constructive criticism, or just commenting, your comment will be deleted and ignored. Depending on how bad the comment is will depend on the action taken.

__

I hope you enjoy this book as I will truly enjoy writing it.

DESCRIPTION

Amelia Hutchinson a mother of three, moved into the old town of Countersvile North Carolina after the death of her loving husband. But something seems off, the kids say they hear something. Dishes keep breaking, things are falling, and the weird neighbor next door keeps calling her honey.

All places mentioned are not real, if any of the places I mention are real it is purely coincidental.

  Copyright © 2022 Mystery_Writer018 

All Rights Reserved

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_