Chapter Fourteen

Adalyn's P.O.V.

We had to wake up at 5:00am to catch our flight because the plane would leave at 9:30. I got ready and then got everything packed. I got Lyla out of her crib, packed her diaper bag, and her bag to stay at my mom's house.

I fed Lyla and got her ready then took her over my parent's house. My mom and dad hugged me goodbye and I went home to find Luke all ready with his suitcases.

We drove to the airport and got some breakfast there because they have a lot of places to eat so why not? It was 8:45 and me and Luke were sitting in the waiting area to get on the plane.

After waiting for an hour, our plane finally arrived and we boarded it. Hand in hand, me and Luke walked down to the plane and we found our seats.

The ride was pretty boring, although the sky was beautiful. I had head plugs in and was chewing gum so my ears didn't pop. Luke was only chewing gum because he's been on a plane dozens of times so he was used to it.

We finally arrived at 2:00pm and we had a rental car waiting for us so we drove to the hotel. It was an amazing, beautiful hotel. The elevators were glass and see through and they had a huge pool plus hot tub.

We settled in our hotel room. I always like to look at the windows first so I put my bags in the closet and went over to the windows. I gasped with wow. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Luke came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I smiled and turned around kissing him. "I love it." I said.

"Would you like to go eat, my lady?" He asked in a weird voice. I laughed and replied, "Yes, my prince." We went to the elevator holding hands and then we went to a really fancy restaurant.

After dinner we went home and went to bed. The next morning was Monday. We were going to the pool and swimming with dolphins after.

Me and Luke were in the hot tub almost the whole time. It was perfect weather out too. Then, we went to go swim with dolphins. We got really good pictures and the dolphins were adorable.

The next day, we went to the beach. It was really relaxing. We went in the water, relaxed on our blanket, under our umbrella, got snow cones, and just walked around.

On Wednesday, we went to the Disney Resort. It was absolutely beautiful and so fun.

On Thursday, we went to the zoo and my favorite animal had to be the flamingos and polar bears. It was really hot but so worth it.

After all of that fun, it was finally Friday. I didn't remember what Luke said we were doing. We didn't do much all day. I was kind of disappointed. I thought we were going to go do something. Then, when I was right about to go to bed, around 7:30 (I know it's early I was just tired), Luke came over to me and asked me if I wanted to go to the beach.

I grinned. "Yes!" I said. He smiled and we went to the beach. There was no one here and the weather was calm yet beautiful. The waves splashed up against the shore. The sun was setting.

Luke grabbed my hand and we walked along the shore. Then, all of a sudden, Luke pulled my body the other way, facing his. He got down on his knee.

I knew what was coming. I started crying and covered my mouth.

"Adalyn White, we have been with eachother for a very long time. We even had a beautiful baby girl together. And I love you so much. Every morning I wake up, I'm so grateful I have you in my life. All those silly mistakes I made are in the past. And it will never happen again. You are the love of my life and I never want you to forget that. I want to be with you forever. So, Adalyn White, will you marry me?" He pulled out a ring when he was on his knee.

I nodded and cried out "Yes!" He put the gorgeous ring on my finger. I kissed him and then he lifted me up in the air, spinning me. I laughed and pulled away. "Put me down you silly goose!" I said.

He put me down. "I love you." I whispered. "I love you more." He whispered back. I pulled him in for another kiss. "Not possible." I whispered.