Welcome Home

Jin's Point Of View :

Today Is The Day Hoseok And Jimin Get Released Today Me And Taehyung Woke Up Super Early And Got Ready Preparing A Small Welcome Home Party Namjoon Helped As Well .

Taehyung Was Real Excited He Been Smiling All Day,This Side Of Him
Makes Me Happy"Okay Everything Looks Good Taehyung Lets Go,Namjoon Wanna Come With Us?"I Asked Namjoon While I Got My Keys Making Sure I Didn't Forget Anything .

"Sure Why Not"Namjoon Said As We Went Outside To My Car And Drive Off After Some Time We Got There,
All Of Us Getting Out We Went
Inside After Meeting With There Nurse I Signed Some Papers After Awhile I Saw Jimin And Hoseok Running To The Door To Get Buzzed Out .

"JIN"Hoseok Yelled As He Ran Up To Me And Hugged Me Along With Jimin And Going To Hug Taehyung

"Let's Take You Guy's Home"

WARNING MENTIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESS, ADDICTION, PHOBIA, DEPRESSION AND OTHER SENSITIVE TOPICS

"Jimin And Hoseok This Is Namjoon A Very Good Friend Of Mine,Namjoon This Is Hoseok My Brother And Jimin Our Best Friend Also My Son "I Said As I Pointed Finger As I Introduce Them They Simply Smiled And Said "Hello".

"Its Nice To Meet You Guys"Namjoon Said As We Went Outside We Stopped Our Tracks Standing A Few Feet Away As Hoseok And Jimin Looked At Each Other With A Smile On There Faces Looking Up Spreading There Arm's Out And Closing There Eyes Breathing The Air.

"If You Don't Mind Me Asking How Long Have They Both Been In Here?" Namjoon Asked As We Just Let Them Be In Their Moment "Jimin Two Years And Hoseok A Year And Seven Months" Taehyung Said .

"Hoseok Had Pill Addiction Problems And Later On Was Diagnosed With Schizophrenia .Jimin Fell In Love She Left Him On His Birthday He Tried To Drown Himself That Lead To His Phobia Of Water,He Became Suicidal Falling Into Depression He Was  Diagnosed With PTSD And Separation Anxiety Before We Met Him"

I Said As I Simply Tried So Hard Not To Cry They Worked Hard To Get Better I Will Make Sure To Make Them Happy And To Keep Them Safe I Said To Myself After A Minute Hoseok And Jimin Looked At Each Other And Nodded After A Loud Voice's Echo Through The Air "We Are Free"They Shouted Hugging Eachother While Taehyung Jumped In On The Hug As I Did Too Namjoon Smiled And Took A Picture Of Our Moment .

We Drove Off Going Back Home.Arriving Me And Taehyung Covered There Eyes For There Surprise Going All The Way Inside We Removed Our Hands Letting Them See The Cake ,There Favorite Foods,Welcome Home Banner And Drinks They Just Kepted Looking At All The Amazing Food Prepared .

After Ten Minutes We All Enjoyed Our Food Jimin And Hoseok Were Digging In The Food I Kepted Taking A Few Glances At Taehyung To Make Sure He Was Comfortable Eating With People Around Him I Pat His Leg And He Puts His Attention On Me I Asked "Feeling Okay?"He Said "Don't Worry Jin I'm Good For Now "I Simply Just Smiled And Continued Our Meal.

"Jungkook And Yoongi Are Not Able To Make It So They Meet Us After A Couple Of Days Wanting You Guy's To Spend Some Time Together With Them" Namjoon Said As He Finished His Food "Okay "

"Who Is Yoongi And Jungkook?" Hoseok Said While He Drinks His Soda
"Our Friends"

After Some Time We Had Caked And Talked.Hours And Hours Passed It Was Already Dark "You Know Namjoon You Don't Have To Leave I Know How You Get When You Alone In A Big Empty House" Taehyung Said As Namjoon Grabs His Coat From The Chair Putting It On