Chapter 15

we walk into our room and it's dark. before dream could turn the light on, i close the door and push him against the door.

i press my lips against his and put his hands on my hips. i slowly enter my tongue in his mouth, but he pushes me away.

"what are you doing?" he asks me confused "you don't wanna?" i ask "of course i do, but.." he says.

"but?"
"it's not the right time." he says. "not the right time?" i say confused as i feel my anger going up.

he's the one that always watches Lina in her 'sexy' outfits and now he wants to tell me that it's not the right time?

"we have been together for 3 months, don't you think it's a bit too early." he says "but to watch Lina is not too early."

"what?" he says confused "nothing." i say and try to leave, but dream grabs my wrist. "you really mad at me, because I'm not ready?" he says.

"no!" i say "what is it then?!" he asks angrily. I wait and just look at him, even if it's dark, you still can see his eyes.

"it's that you.." i start "that i what? what did i do this time?!" he ask, "ugh! stop looking at her like that!" i shout at him.

i didn't mean to let it out.

"at who?" he asks, "none. just let go." i say as i try to remove his hand. but dream grabs me and throws me on the bed, then he claims on top of me and starts to kiss my neck.

"if that's what you want then lets do it." he says, still on my neck. "no, stop!" i say as i try to push him away, he moves away and looks at me.

"what do you want from me?! Just tell me or shut the fuck up!" he shouts at me, i feel tears filling up my eyes again.

"you're such an asshole!" i say as i bury my face inside my hands "why are you crying now?!" he says.

"just get away from me!" i say as i push him away "i hate you, i hate you, i fucking hate you!" I shout at him and walk out of the room.

i lock myself in the bathroom and wait.

i hate him so much. he doesn't understand what i'm saying, he's just an asshole!

I wish i never met him.

I pull my blade out, pull my shirt up and start to remove my bandage. I put the blade on an old cut and start to open it, going from left to right.

i start to open other old cuts and making some new ones, until my arm was bleeding like i wanted to.

i start to move my blood around, 'drawing' things on my arm, a heart, a circle, a Matchstick man.

"George?" dream voice appears, but i ignore him. "I'm sorry. come out and tell me what's bothering you." he apologizes.

but i still don't answer him. i slowly start to put my bandage on and clean the place after putting my blade away.

"George can you please open the door?" he ask.
I could sleep here, it's not even that cold. "George can you please talk to me?" he says, now with fear in his voice.