⌇⌗ 𝙾𝙽𝙴

▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁

walking down the streets of konoha was the fourth hokages wife; [y/n], [l/n]. she couldn't help but hear the gossiping that was about her.

"oh my! did you hear that lord fourth has a baby on the way?" a civilian loudly 'whispers'.

"really? mrs. [y/n] is pregnant?!"

"no - i believe he's having an affair with kushina uzumaki.."

 [y/n] was quick to walk over to the gossipers, "could you please tell me more about this story?" she forces a smile on her face.

the two civilians slowly turned around and immediately begged for forgiveness. "i'm so sorry mrs. [y/n]! we were just spouting nonsense!" 

"i'll ignore everything that just happened - if you tell me what he did." [y/n] bargained. she was confused because minato had told her he was leaving for a long-term mission . . . so how is he able to impregnate someone?

"b-but i'm sure lord forth -" they quickly stopped after seeing [y/n]s glare directed to them. "well . . i heard from someone at the dango shop that lord fourth and kushina uzumaki are expecting a baby! i don't know if this is true -"

[y/n] just body flickers to the front of minatos house, 'he better have a fucking explaination.' she thought, walking up to his door and pulling a key out of her purse. 

what wife would she be if she doesn't have a key to his house?

slowly turning the knob and opening the door, before she could even walk in - - she heard voices. hiding her chakra, she stepped in and went upstairs. the farther she went, the louder the sounds got.

[y/n] was now standing infront of minatos bedroom, her heart was racing now that she's actually there. the noises are now clear to her; sounds of the headboard of his bed banging against the wall, minato groaning a bit, and a female voice moaning.

she bursted into his door, "minato! what the fuck is this?" [y/n] gaped at the sight; minato sitting on his bed, legs spread, while kushina's on top of him - - both are naked.

"this is your supposed long-term 'mission'?" [y/n] shouted, tears already attempting to force their way out - but she didn't allow that.

minato was surprised by her sudden visit and quickly pushed kushina off him. "[y/n] - - it's not what it looks like!" is he dumb?

"then what does it look like? is she just giving your dick a massage?"[y/n] was extremely tempted to chidori the fuck out of him.

"what is going on. . .?" now she decides to speak up? 

"you know what the fuck is going on. there's no way you haven't heard of me; his fucking wife - - ex-wife, to be exact." she corrected.

slipping her engagement ring off, she threw it on the floor. "enjoy your fucking life together - not." 

"w-wait! [y/n]!" ignoring his calls, [y/n] ran out his door and left. that's where she finally broke down. not everyone's strong, y'know?

she decided to go to her friend's house for comfort.

. . .

after a while of sobbing and storytelling, mikoto patted you on your back. "trust me [y/n], i knew nothing of this. if i did, i would've told you.." even though mikoto and kushina are friends, mikoto is closer with you so she wouldn't hesitate to drop kushina.

 "but [y/n], ever heard of 'karma's a bitch'?" mikoto asked. "maybe you should get him back?"

[y/n] perked up at that, a whole new thought entered her head. instead of responding, she just smiled devilishly.

𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆,

 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆!

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍', 

"𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i honestly think out of all my books/drafts, this is my favorite lmao