new home, new opportunities

Today was the day and we were finally moving from this shithole. I was finally leaving my ugly school with only weird people, my creepy looking house and my friends that I didn't have. We had to move because both my dad and my mom got new and better paying jobs some few hours away.

The moving bus was here to pick us and our stuff up. Me, my brother and my two parents. We didn't have a lot of stuff so we only had to drive over to our new home in one go. On the way, my older brother was listening to music, and the same did I, while mom and dad was sleeping in the back of the bus, cause they were so tired of packing all week.

I actually hadn't got to see our new home, so I didn't know what the new house looked like, our neighbors and literally everything. Except my new high school tho. The school looked really nice and had some great rumors. The school has a instagram account so I started to follow that. Some people followed me back so I do have a start of getting to see some people before school starts.

*Hours later*

We were finally here. Wow. "The house is so amazing dad!" I said, because it really is! It has white colored walls with huge windows and a great front yard. Now I was even more excited.

I walked straight in and my jaw dropped. It was stunning inside with a great looking floor and a wonderful chandelier hanging over me. The house was AMAZING. Mom came in after me and she showed me my new room. I walked in and it was so big, much bigger than my old room. I imagined where I was going to put my stuff and how I was going to decorate it. I had one huge window with a door leading to a little terrace outside.

I walked up to the window and looked outside. Omg. I had a really obvious view into one of my two neighbor's room. That was a little stupid but it was okay since I was probably going to hang up some covers soon.