41

________________

𝟐 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

ɴᴇᴠᴇᴀʜ ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙꜱ 2:03 🌃

i got off of the stage and made my way to where the bottle girls were

my feet were killing me! these heels were not the way to go at alll.

the dj started playing legacy's song "scrub the ground"

ᴘᴏᴘ ɪᴛ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴛᴏᴘ ɪᴛ
ꜱʜᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀꜱꜱ, ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ (ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ)
ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙʀɪɴɢ ᴍʏ ᴡᴀʟʟᴇᴛ
ɪ'ᴍᴀ ᴅɪɢ, ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ (ɢᴏ)
ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ
ɪ ꜱᴀʏ, ꜱᴡᴏᴏᴘ, ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ
ꜱʜᴇ ᴘᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ꜰᴏʀᴛʏ ɪɴᴄʜᴇꜱ
ɪ ꜱᴀʏ, "ᴡᴏᴏ", ɪᴛ ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ (ꜱᴄʀᴜʙ ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ)

tonights theme was fairytale magic and these heavy wings wasn't magical at all.

"hey boo" stephanie said pecking me on my cheek.

"hey girl, my feet are dyingg. but can i get 2 shots of tequila please?"

"mhm coming right up doll" she said walking back over to bar.

i sat in a section with some people who damarion and jalani was chilling with.

"hey love" i said giving her a side hug.

"hi siss how you been doing lately, we haven't seen each other a whole lot" she said.

"mane i been holding up you know with nana and all and legacy.. he was mad the other day because i couldn't see him because i had to go handle some business with akia" i said sighing.

"aww girl you gon thug it out, you know you can always call me if you need a break. and my crybaby ass brother is just beyond me" she said shaking her head.

i chuckled as stephanie came over with my shot glasses. i passed one over to jalani.

"on 3, 1, 2, 3" i said as we gulped it down.
i was already high and a little tipsy.

damarion whispered sum in her eye causing her to smirk. "okay girl call me when your off of work so we can catch up byeeeee" she rushed as damarion pulled her out of the club.