Part 22

hai guys..sorry for the late update...hope u enjoy this last part..

Ram's pov:

Since me and ankitha are always busy with our work, we panned to take a break. Ankitha always wanted to go abroad so i decided to take her to Australia. After our marriage its the first time we are taking vacation and so decided to spent a month there. Away from work and in hands of ankitha, ya thats what i want for this holiday and looking forward to it..we planned to leave tomorrow.

Ankitha's pov:

we boarded our flight to Australia. Nearly i slept throughout the journey. Once we reached it was past noon. soon we collected our luggage and caught a cab to reach the hotel we are staying. I was mesmorised by the beauty of the place. Whole time i was looking out and waving my hand like a child and suddenly when i turned back ram was looking at me intently with a amused smile on his lip. my cheeks turned beet red on seeing him. Once we reached our hotel, we checked in and went to our room.

It was a penthouse suit with a bedroom with attached bathroom, balcony, tiny kitchen and a spacious hall. From the balcony we had a clear view of the sea. the hotel had a private beach resort attached to it. Ram wanted to check out the beach so we decided to go to the beach and then finish our dinner and come and unpack and retire for the day.

I was little jet lagged from our travel so decided to sit on the sand and relax while ram went into the water. Though i was tired i couldn't stop myself from checking out ram. he removed the t- shirt he was wearing and went into the water with just his shorts on. I couldn't stop the drool from my mouth whenever he flexes his arms. He was playing with a child of around 4 years of age, an adorable baby girl. Hey and to my defense, he is my husband. I have full rights to drool over him. Soon a group of five teenage girls came there and start flirting with my husband.

I was literally seeing red. How dare they flirt with my husband under my nose though ram was trying to ignore them..note the point..trying.... i went to them and slipped my hands around rams neck and kissed him on his cheek. he was shocked was an understatement because i was never a fan of PDA. Then i asked him to join with me to play and flashed my wedding ring to the girls.. I guess they got the message that he is taken and left from there to another gang full of guys..

When i turned around to take to ram he was looking at me with a strange expression and then he slowly came near my ears and told me that my jealousy was one hell of a turn on and liked the way how i climbed him as mine.. i turned pink and started running from there slightly pushing him back bot though pretty quickly he caught me and we both fell into the water..

The rest of the evening we played in water like this only and finally went to have our dinner. After finishing our dinner, we entered our room. Suddenly the atmosphere changed and my heart started beating fast. After whole afternoon teasing and playing in the water, the sexual tension in the air was evident. I quickly went to change my dress which was literally sticking to my body..soon ram changed his dress too and came back. i was standing in the balcony and ram came to stand behind me..

Slowly he started kissing my shoulder then neck and turned me around and started kissing my forehead, eyes, cheeks and finally took my lips in his and started kissing me passionately... No words were exchanged between us and no words were needed as ram slowly took me inside our bedroom were we became one in our soul, heart, mind and body.

The next few days needless to say we spent most our time in our bedroom only...the love in rams eyes were so evident that if possible i again fell in love with my husband irreversibly because of the he was careful with me when making love not to hurt me even in the heights of our passion.

Then we started rooming around Australia..we saw all the beach and tourist places there and returned to India after a month..both of us were not ready to face the reality and go to our work back from our blissful vacation but couldnt escape the reality...

Ram was even more sweet with me after coming back from our holiday which was more like an honeymoon.. we used to go to late night drives and Ram used to take me to surprise dinners and date....

Soon we bot started to get busy with our works and our quantity time became quality time. And today i am waiting to tell him the good news after 2 months of our return from Australia...

guess what..

U have guessed right.. i am two months pregnant.. i know ram will be over the moon when he hear this news.

Ram's pov:

now a days, because of my work schedule, the time i am spending with ankitha is getting reduced.. I decided to take her out for dinner today but when i entered our home i was shocked to see ankitha waiting for me with a grand three course meals waiting. We had our food in silence and later at night ankitha told me that i have to take her to see a doctor tomorrow. I got worried sick because i didn't even notice that she got sick to the extend of seeing a doctor and worriedly asked her what happened to her.. does she have a fever or pain elsewhere or should we go and see a doctor now itself..

But she told me that we are not going to see any other doctor but a gynecologist. I told her as long as she was going to fell better i will take her to any doctor she wants even a doctor from outside.

Ankithas look changed from anxious to anger and she smacked me on the head.

Ankitha's pov:

finally i got so angry that i smacked him on his head. here i was trying to indirectly tell him that he is going to be a dad but that idiot cannot even take a hint. he was beyond shocked and i shouted at him that i am pregnant... he didnt even blink his eyes and stared me wide eyed for full five minutes and finally the matter sink into his head and he tackled me to the bed and started kissing me all over telling thanks again and again for making him a father.. you could see a hint a water in his eyes and even i started crying..guess my hormones are acting.. slowly ram kissed my tears and gathered me in his arms and we both went to sleep with a smile on our face.

next day morning we went to our parents house with sweets to tell them our good news. every one was happy for us and we spend our evening together with both of our parents...

Two years back if someone told me that i will be marrying soon with a baby on my way, i would have laughed at them and bet my inheritance that i am not going to marry atleast for another five years. But now i am happily married with a loving husband with a kid on our way..

There is a saying that a girls life gets fulfilled only when she becomes a mother... my life is fulfilled now and i wouldn't want it any other way.....

THE END.

a/n...thank u guys for all ur support....i know i have not a done a good job in writing their honeymoon part but plzz bare with me...finally i hav finished my first story and hope u guys like it...vote and support....