[prologue]

┏━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

CHAPTER ZERO: the fly trap

CHAPTER ZERO:
the fly trap

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

VENUS SULLIVAN WOULD HAVE NEVER BEFORE COMPARED HERSELF TO A VENUS FLY TRAP - unable to feel pain, have feelings or thoughts.

Yet her she sat in front of a blonde mercenary in her local coffee shop located in Greenwich. What was she thinking?.

The brunette stood from the booth making her way to the bell chimed door. The hot mug still wrapped in her hand.

"You didn't answer my question" the mercenary followed her out pass door.

The girl was raised by Victoria Sullivan and Victor in a small town in New York.

Venus Sullivan lived a relatively happy childhood - that of course was until her father just stopped showing up. But like a fly trap, the young Venus Sullivan was persistent.

Making the best of the moments the man would mysteriously come around. Within a year of the 5 year olds life those small visits slowly became gifts - then letters - then nothing.

Waiting for the post man to walk down the drive way and hand a letter in her hand a letter or a box turned into the post man just walking right by the small home.

Victoria always tried encouraging her daughter that he would be back despite knowing the truth. Even after all those years she still had some hope of his return.

"No" she answered. Avoiding eye contact with Jo. "I don't need him. I'm not going to wait for him to come around anymore"

------

authors note:

allison is supposed to be younger venus and then crystals character from swamp things is supposed to be older venus.

this sully will probably be a bit ooc.

also know I don't do calculations on the characters ages cause I hate math!