The academy

Before we start, Just wanted to say that Kisa's hair is normally brown or black because in her old village she was always depressed and her hair was usually brown/black meaning she was depressed. But now her hair is a little bit lighter, but is still brown. But she's not depressed in this chapter! Her hair just decided to be brown because it got used to being brown. I don't own the picture. Happy readings!
-------------------------------
3rd POV- two years later.
The sun was shining on the peaceful hidden leaf village. The sound of villagers waking and birds tweeting, noting could ruin this peaceful day besides-

"Ahhhh!!"

Kisa's POV (age eight)
"Ahhh! Mamuro! That hurts, ya know!!!" I screamed again as she twisted my hand behind my back.

"Gave me back my Dango!!! I was eating it!!!" She twisted my hand even more.

"I ate it! If you want it back you'll have to make me puke!!" I winced as she twisted it again.

"That can be arranged." She laughed evilly.

I swarmed underneath her, "Ewww! That disgusting!"

The door opened, "Girls enough. Mamuro get off of Kisa. Kisa no more taking Mamuro's food. Problem solved, now let me go to sleep or else no going to the academy."

We both stared at Dad with wide eyes, while he yawned and was about to turn around when... "Daddy!!!" Mamuro and I tackled him to the floor and just sat on his stomach. "Oof!"

He sighed but smiled, "Okay I'm up."

"Can I really go to the academy?!? Please. I know that I'm a princess and stuff like that, but I want to be a normal kid and become a ninja, like you Oto-san! And I want to make friends and be with my friend Sasuke and with my best friend Naruto!" I jumped in his stomach. He winced when I jumped on him, and I frowned. "You aren't fully recovered from your last mission are you?"

You see Oto-san went on a mission to escort this one dude and he came back with injuries and it's been three days.

He sighed and shook his head, "I'm fine. See," He smiled, "All better."

I looked at Mamuro and nodded, "Hold him down, this a priority one." Mamuro looked shocked at my seriousness but held Oto-san down.

Oto-san ripped free out of Mamuro's grasp, "I'm fine, I promise. If doesn't hurt."

"Mamuro! Shadow clone now, and hold him down!" She did what I demanded. "Knock him out. It will be easier that way."

"Wait wha-" Before Oto-san finished his sentence he fell into a deep sleep.

I sighed, and lifted his shirt up. Only to see cuts and bruises all over his stomach, "Tsk lair." I saw Mamuro Looking scared. "What? You okay Mamuro?" I gave her a look filled of concern.

"Yea, I'm good. It's just I've never seen you so serious before."

I looked down at Oto-san and smiled, "I'm serious because Kakashi is hurt. And I owe him my life, because without him I wouldn't be here right now." I sighed and put my hands on his stomach, now what?

I closed my eyes and thought of one thing, please heal him. I opened my eyes again and saw my hand turn a light bright green color. "Woah." All the bruises and cuts that once covered Oto-san were not fading into nothing but clear skin.

Once he was healed the green light faded and was gone, so was Mamuro. Oto-san woke and pulled his shirt down, "Kisa I'm your father!"

I grew a anime vein, "You perv! I wasn't think of that! I was healing you!" Over the last year of living with Oto-san I got into one his books and read all of it. I liked it, it had a good storyline, but some all the chapters had at least two pages of adult-ness. Iruka got mad at Oto-san. I will ever mock that book ever again. I also got dad to buy me a copy, along with one of my new favorite books "Endless Love." It also had adult-ness in it, but in every two chapters.