ᵖᵒʳᵒˡᵘᵍᵉ

WHISPERS

WHISPERS

they were the only thing Valerie Jones could hear for five years now. she did not know what they were saying, but it was something from her past.

maybe a childhood memory, or whatever it was, it must of meant a lot to her. because she felt the need to remember.

she only made one whisper though.

Tina, Tina, Tina.

she did not know what tina meant, but it must of been a name or a nickname of someone she cared about.

she knew one thing, she needed to remember because she felt a void.

if only she knew what pain it will bring after she remembers, loss, grief, betrayal.

but more importantly, it will bring love, something Valerie lacked.

because she did not have any friends her age, she knew almost everyone at this town. but she had no idea why she still felt the void.

but then again, it's not like they were close to her. they had a good bond yes. but they were not that close.

but people cared about her, none her age though. either they were too old, or too young.

the twenty three years old woman was tired. she could only hope she finds peace with her family soon, or finds love.

little did Valerie know, she should have wished for something else.

other than that, Valerie was known around town to be a golden daughter.

unlike her siblings she never got in trouble like they did, she was nicer,kinder, prettier and more importantly more kind hearted.

getting good grades, helped her apply in a good college and get her dream job.

she always wanted to be a surgeon. she hoped to help people , save lives.

and she achieved her dream. becoming one of the best surgeons in mystic falls.

she would always cry herself to sleep if anyone came to the hospital late for a surgery.

just like she did the night the gilberts were found dead.

but it was mystic falls, nothing bad happenes there, right? That's what everyone thought.

but she knew better.

starting with witches, werewolves, vampires, heretics and hybrids.

even though you could barely find a heretic and they are not mentioned that much she did.

valerie knew everything about the supernatural world yet she could not make out some whispers.

————————————
I am so excited for this book!

and honestly I have nothing to say, other than the fact that I have no idea how to write the next chapter of lacuna so it will take me a little longer to publish it