Morning delight

Vi and Caitlyn have been dating for a few months, to be fair they have a healthy and caring relationship. It was around 9 AM in the morning, it was friday morning and these type of mornings are good, you can't deny it. Caitlyn woke up to Vi having hands all over her basically trapping her. She sighed at the moment trying to get out of her lover's grasp. She woke her up doing so. "Cait's.." Vi said in a tired mumbling voice. Caitlyn didn't really enjoy when the shorter one bothered her, but she did like to hear Vi's sleepy voice. "What is it darling? I need to make us some breakfast and i have some paperwork to do today." Caitlyn said in a grumpy tone. "Just five more minutes cupcake." She said before pulling Caitlyn into her just so they get cuddled up to one another under the blanket one last time. "Okay, want a kiss  to make it feel better?" Caitlyn said teasing her. "That would be great." Since they fell asleep pretty quick last night, Vi was only wearing a tank top and a pair of boxing short's. Typical for Caitlyn she was wearing a black nightgown. Caitlyn wrapped her hands around her lover's tattoed neck, she always admired her tattoo's. Vi was pretty impaitent and quickly pulled her into a kiss which later turned out to be a make out session. Vi was already trying to pull her in further but Caitlyn pulled away. "Cmon Cait's, fuck paperwork come have fun with me." Vi said in a pout and puppy eyes. "We can have fun tommorrow since today is friday, saturday will be our night." Caitlyn said walking out of the room. "Wait for me!" Vi said quickly jumping out of the king-sized bed. As soon as she was downstairs, she already saw the love of her life cooking some delicous breakfast. She saw eggs, bacon, pancakes and waffles which obviously made her hungry. She quickly sat down at the table right opposite Her. Caitlyn was already done and placed plates down on the table. It was just a traditional american breakfast you could say. Vi would still die beacuse she knew her "Cupcake" makes the best food. Vi started to dig in while Caitlyn was politely eating. They had the house to themself's since Caitlyn's mother was in the hospital beacuse of Powder's massacre. Her dad was also busy since he had to take his wife's place as a councilour. All the other's were fine except Mel which was badly hurt and needed special care. As soon as Vi was done with her food she wanted to stand up and conpliment her food but Caitlyn stopped her. "Not so fast" Caitlyn said. As Vi sat back down in confusion, she saw Caitlyn take a cupcake out of the oven. She handed it over to Vi. "Go on try it, since you like my cooking so much darling." Vi first licked the cream off looking into Caitlyn's eyes which obviously made her flustered. She hid her face with her plate. "Oh. My. Fucking. God, Vi! Why did you do that?!" "Do what?" Vi said finishing her cupcake "You know what? God, forget it." Caitlyn said red like a tomato. "Hah, im just messing around with you cupcake. I know what im doing." "Okay but don't do that, you kno-" She was cut off by Vi picking her up and setting her on the counter gently. Caitlyn too stunned to speak just let out a quick gasp, before holding onto Vi's shoulder's before being sat down. The next thing she knew she was kissing the hottest woman of her life. The kiss Caitlyn felt was diffrent, it was warm and hot at the same time. She could feel something happening down there. They finally ended the kiss only to lay eachother's forhead's on one another. They let out a few heavy and hot breath's before finally meeting eachother's gaze. "You said tomorrow right? It will be our night right? You look so fucking hot right now." Vi said almost out of breath. Caitlyn out of word's, could only stare at Vi, thinking. Oh fuck, oh fuck. She's so fucking hot, tomorrow night is gonna be too good. She will problably make me so fucking wet, more than i am now. Oh fuck. The fuck am i thinking. As she snapped back to reality she fund Vi snapping her finger's to get her to her senses. "Ah there you are, sorry about this cupcake, only to tease you but im not forgetting tomorrow night." Said Vi as she was walking away slyly back upstairs. Caitlyn still left on the counter, watched as Vi swayed away only to watch her great body. Her muscles, abs, everything honestly. Caitlyn couldn't wait for tomorrow night, then remembered she had some shit ass paperwork to do. Now it would be a great time to spend with Vi. She thought to herself before cleaning up with everything and going to change clothes to get started with day. She had ton shit paperwork to do but her lover kept her company. She still daydreamed about what happend earlier but Vi was there to remind her it was only "teasing" or was it?

(880 words!)
(Also somebody told me they should fuck so that is coming up in the next story ;) Your wish has been granted.)