Calypso

Once the Scarlet Witch will arise to enslave the Multiverse, there will be only one being that can stop her. One created by the Book of Vishanti once it senses danger and threats to the Multiverse. A being that has equal power and potential that the Scarlet Witch possesses. Reincarnated over long periods of time to ensure the safety of the universe.

Calypso. 

A being that can save the universe, but enslave it and destroy it to the last atom. A being who's  power knows no limits. It is the duty of the Sorcerer Supreme to ensure the safety of the dimension when the moment arises that Calypso should not destroy every universe in their way. 

If they launch an attack on the Multiverse, it will bend to their power. 

The Ancient One studied the runes outlining the scriptures, walking towards the baby that rocked in a crib, babbling happily. 

"For your sake, Calypso, I must send you away." 

"Where will you send her?" Baron Mordo asked. 

"Somewhere she will be safe. In order for her powers to be contained, she should live a normal life to contain her power and then, when she reaches a level of maturity, I will reveal her true nature and we can begin her training. It is the best way to ensure her and the Multiverse's safety. Baron, I'd like you to send her to Doctor-in-Training Christine Palmer." 

"As you wish." The Baron bowed to the Ancient one, using the Sling Ring to open a portal, taking the baby Calypso and entering the portal, knocking on the door of Christine and leaving the baby there, exiting swiftly. The door to Christine's house opened, and she was concerned to see a baby in a blanket, flailing her arms in the air. However, the child was so bubbly and happy that she couldn't help but take her in, cooing to her. Small, light caramel hands reached up to pat her saviour's cheeks, gurgling. 

"You're such a sweetie. What should I name you? Letitia?" 

The baby girl seemed to look at her in confusion. 

"Alright then, how about Mary?" 

Still the confused look. 

"I've got it! I was saving it for my first child, but this is a perfect name for you. How about Carrie?" 

A babble of joy burst past the child's mouth, signalling her name. 

"I'm going to take good care of you, Carrie. You'll become a strong, independent woman. Just you wait."