𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴

At this point, I'll just start talking about my days or certain memories. My motivation's been a lot lower than usual, and I don't really feel like talking about my feelings. Sorry if this one is shorter than my usual entries.

Today, I didn't really feel like getting up, so, I took the day off. As of now, I am sitting in bed, writing this entry. Beforehand, I ate breakfast, which was Noelle's classic pancakes that she makes for the nights every now and then. She's always been quite a chef! 

Once I finished, I wiped my mouth and cleaned up the area I ate at, after I headed to the library to study some hillichurlian. 

Next thing I knew, I was reading a book on the language, then I woke up to Sucrose just staring at her feet. I know, I was thinking the same thing, the hell was Sucrose doing here? Obviously, I didn't say that out loud, but I certainly thought it. So, I said, "Sucrose...? What are you doing?" 

"I wanted to talk to you about what was in your book? Textbook? Journal? Whatever it is." She spoke. 

"Uh, you saw that? Whatever you read, it's nothing, really." I said.

"Are you sure? I skimmed through the pages, but you don't seem okay. Actually, I'm sorry that I said anything! I am so sorry for even reading it! I'm just going to go! B-bye!" She said, got up, and hurriedly left the library. 

"Uhm, bye...?" I said, and went back to reading and soon enough, fell asleep again. 

Once I had woken up finally, Sucrose was gone and I looked out the window to see... IT WAS NIGHT ALREADY?!

I headed to my room and went to my bed, which pretty much ends my entry for now. Talk to you later!