A Date?????

At the cafeteria rainbow was sitting next to Twilight.She was eating When she saw Flash getting her attention.Rainbow got to Flash.

"Well , let's go."Rainbow said pushing Flash into her friends especially Twilight.Flash Just nodded and walked to twilight.

"Girls can i talked to you for a minute.But twilight will stay here cause flash has something to tell her."Rainbow and her friends left the cafeteria.Twilight and flash were the only one left at the table.

"Is someting you want to tell me."Twilight said blushing a little.

"Yes......um...."Flash Said blushing really hard.

"Go on say it."twilight said

"I wanna speak in private twilight there so many people her."Flash stated.

"Ok,But where??"Twilight asks

"Follow me."Flash said.

They got to the back of the school.Cause there are no people there.They sat a chair and talk there

"Ok then you can start."Twilght said.

"Well.When I first saw you I had a crush on you but I was too scared to tell......Twilight Sparkle I really really like you."Flash Stated and holded her hand.

"I feel the same too Flash.I'm just so shy to say my true feelings to you."Twilight said looking into Flash's Blue Eyes

Flash hugged twilight and said. "Will you go out with me."Flash Said into her ear.

"YES."Twilight yelled a littlr bit.

"Ok,pick you up at 6:00."Flash said

They both left and head back to twilight's friends.

"Allright See you later twilight"Flash said as he left

"So hows the big talk twilight??"Rarity asks exitedly

"Well he asked me out and said he has a crush on me thats all."Twilight said blushing.

"So are you to have a date later??Rainbow asked.

"Yes."Twilight said as the bell rang.

"Good luck twilight on your first date.We better go we have things to d