A green smile :)

A/N: Just wanna clarify that the characters are not being played by the CC. The c!characters live in the SMP, no one is logging on or off, they all are there at all times, the SMP is their world. Also, the story is based a little after Tommy's exile arc, and the rest of the c!characters are oblivious to what happened to Tommy during that time, meaning they have no idea of all the abuse and manipulation Dream was torturing Tommy with then. Anyway, enjoy the story!

___________________________

" Tommy hurry up man, you're the one who wanted to go mountain climbing this morning! " Tubbo stood at the edge of Tommy's bed, shaking the blonde awake. The day before the two had decided to go rock climbing in the outskirts of the SMP, and they still haven't told anyone what they were planning since then people would become worried, especially Phil.

" I'm awake, just please stop shaking the bed! " Tommy snapped. He was still curled up in a mountain of blankets, but Tubbo was getting impatient now so he quickly grabbed the blankets and walked away with them.

" Tubbo! Don't take my blankets, I'm cold now! " Tommy whined, crawling up into a fetal position to keep his remaining warmth on his body.

" Fine here you go, but please hurry up or we won't get out to the mountains until the sun goes down. " Tubbo complained, giving the blonde his blanket back.

Tommy finally got out of bed and shooed the brunette out of his shack so he could get dressed and pack whatever he needed for their trip. Once he was done he locked the doors behind him and they could finally get on with their journey to the mountains.

" So which mountains were you thinking bossman? " Tubbo asked, curious about where his best friend wanted them to go climbing.

" Well, I don't know exactly where per se, let's just take a boat and see where we end up. " Tommy chuckled, amused that the two of them were heading out without any location idea.

As the duo walked along the prime path they passed Phil, who gave them a curious look as he passed but to their surprise, he didn't stop and ask what they were up to.

" If someone asks, we are NOT going rock climbing in the mountains okay? " Tommy stated. Tubbo nodded in agreement and they casually continued heading along the prime path.

As they entered the area near the community house they were met by Dream and Sapnap who were chatting nearby the Nether Portal.

" Hey, guys... Where are you two headed? " Sapnap asked, getting up from the ground to properly talk to the younger duo.

" We can't tell you, but we're going far away from L'Manberg, that's all we'll say. " Tubbo said, lowering his voice just in case. He was afraid Phil or anyone else was nearby and overhear their conversation, and then would try to stop him and Tommy from going on their adventure.

" Tommy, where are you two going?... You know it's okay to tell me. " Dream questioned, intimidatingly leaning down to face Tommy's height. The blonde immediately backed away, almost tripping on the rocky surface that surrounded the nether portal.

" I-I'm not telling you, f-fuck off! " Tommy stuttered, finding it hard to speak confidently without remembering the trauma Dream caused him in exile.

The constant torment from Dream every day in exile still haunted his mind to this day, even though his exile days were over.

" Relax Tommy, I'm genuinely just asking... Aren't I? " Dream asked. Tommy could see the grin on his face and that alone, was enough to trigger a few bad memories.

" He doesn't need to tell you, and neither do I. Come on now Tommy, let's go. " Tubbo said, guiding Tommy's upset form away from the green man. Tubbo helped lead Tommy through the portal, but before teleporting he turned around and glared at Dream.