༆20: 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N's POV

After that crazy sleep-over we had with Haruto, we're back to working again and our usual self. Two weeks have passed and there's a lot of things that had happened.

I'm currently on a break and sitting here on one of the benches outside the building, eating a sandwich. I come here when I usually have a lot in my mind or when i'm stressed with work.

The scenery here is really beautiful, it calms you down because of the peaceful place. Even though a few people are walking and passing by, and some are doing the same as me, it still sounds quiet and peaceful.

Honestly, ever since I came to work my life totally changed. I learned life lessons and things that I didn't know before, I got more friendly towards others, I became more free with myself, and lastly, I fell inlove again.

I wasn't expecting to be friends with Haruto to be honest. The so-called arrogant, cold, and bad person would be friends with me, it's just surprising me everytime I think about it.

But I've come to a point where everytime i'm with him, I don't see any of that in him. He's completely the opposite of what people are throwing against him. He's actually a good and caring person, maybe he just doesn't show it to a lot of people. His future wife would be absolutely lucky to have a one like him.