We are the Winx

Now that we were in the realm of Magix, we knew we would have to say goodbye to our parents. They tried to follow us, but as it turns out, only mystical creatures could make it past. They told us they felt an invisible wall, and when we both were confused, Stella showed us the reason behind it, since we couldn't see or feel it.

Since our parents were human, we were sad that this would be goodbye for now, we were in tears and didn't want to leave our parents, but we wanted to figure out our powers and figure out who we were meant to be, if we really were fairies. We took our luggage and our pets, told our parents goodbye and then Stella used her staff to teleport them back to Earth safe and sound and after giving we love yous and group hugging we were ready to continue.

As we approach the school grounds, there was no going back now, we'd made up our mind to keep going ahead. We were meant to be here, we went to the campus which was super beautiful, and saw as everyone started to arrive for the new school year to get ready to begin. We would have a long way ahead of us.

The only problem was we weren't on the list, we could only get into the school if our names were there, but as it turns out Stella had thought of everything, we were supposed to pretend to be two twins from some other realm, that would be on the list, in order to get past Ms. Griselda. So, Bloom was going by princess Varanda of Callisto, and I was her twin sister Aria. Good thing we were on the list.

However Griselda was impressed to see Stella coming back after what happen last year, when she apparently blew up the science hall or something, but because she's a princess and his parents are rich they would be paying for the damage anyways. We felt bad that we would be lying in order to get into the school, but we wanted to be here so bad, or at least I did. Even if neither of us had ever heard of it until just a couple of hours ago, or knew we had powers until then for that matter either.

After getting all the other students all together on the quad, Griselda went over the rules, and how we'd be here for the next possible 5 years, unless we break the rules, and Bloom and I hoped to plan to stay. Once we heard her tell us some of the rules Ms. Faragonda the headmistress and the rest of the staff of teachers graced us with their presence.

Once we go inside we all hear the rest of the rules, and then get dismissed until dinner time. We ask Stella about the witches of cloud tower, she tells us in Magix there were 3 schools us, Alfea, Redfoutain where the specialists go, and Cloud tower where the no good for anything witches attend and that we should stay away from them. Turns out, we were all in the same apartment as each other, apartment vs dorm, I mean it's kind of like the house I guess a little bit at Hogwarts.

Stella had a room all to herself, the same one she had last year, Bloom said she had a roommate, and we when we walked in plants were everywhere, and we accidently stepped onto a plant, and it talked to us, a girl came to comfort it, and cam it down after we apologized, then she apologized for leaving her stuff everywhere. Wait, so you have a room to yourself, but all the other girls that are signed up on here have roommates, but.... Where is my name?

I should be sharing a room with Stella since there are six of us it looks like, two for each of us, but I wouldn't want to intrude. Look here "Aria" follow me. I follow Stella, and Bloom follows me, while Kiko and Snowball do too. You have a room to yourself too, not as big as mine, but take a look (bedroom) Wow this room is amazing.

I know right. I come out of my room with the rest of the girls, after putting my stuff onto my bed. The girl with the plant introduces herself as Flora. Bloom almost gives us away, but then Stella nudges her. And my name is Aria. Tecna appears and tells us she knows our "hometown" was quite a ways a way, and that she knows who Stella is because of her "accident" last year. Then a girl named Musa comes in.

She introduces herself and then asks me if I'm also a music fairy since my name does after all mean song I told her I really wasn't sure, because I hadn't really had the chance to ever use my powers, but that my aura magic was blue, and cold. We decided to eat out in the city of Magix, and when we got there, Bloom was very disappointed, she was expecting dragons and gnomes, and esc and magic wand shops, but Stella reminded her that, that was all fairy tale stuff.

She was kind of describing what it would be like kind of in the Harry Potter world. But, I on the other hand loved it. Look at Aria, she seems happy. Bloom crossed her arms, and sneered sarcastically at me, giving me the stink eye. That's because Aria loves anything and everything magic, she's always staying positive even when things don't turn out the way she wants them. I jump and frown turning to her, crossing my arms at her as well.

Well its better then being a negative Nelly all the time and complaining about everything. Look at where we are, Varanda, we're in Magix, I bet the whole place runs on magic energy. That it does Aria, Stella told me. For someone that didn't know anything about Magix, you seemed to guess correctly for a newbie.

When we walk off to eat, Meanwhile Knut was in the glasses store, looking for a pair of better looking glasses when he saw us walk by and the store clerk told him he wasn't crazy and that our school started today, Knut ran away calling the witches to tell us we all were in town, and they told him to go after us and not to fail them or else.

And once we were done eating, we had a hard time being able to figure out why our cell phones wouldn't work, turns out its agent technology here and recent back on Earth, and we step into a phone booth to call home and tell our parents how things were going here so far, until I look out and see the Ogre from before from our home and tug at her arm to get her to pay attention, we hang up the phone giving our love and goodbyes, and we follow the Ogre to where he was going.

We didn't think our new friends would miss us if we stepped away for a couple of mins, and we stayed hidden for as long as we could, we saw the witches appear, and then one of the witches cloned herself when she used her powers to sense they were being spied on, and then the same purple haired witch pushed us down, to reveal ourselves.

We try to use our powers but it is no use. They are able to use their powers on us, but look at my use of trying to use my powers and see something blueish white, and cold looking. When our friends notice we've been gone awhile they come to look for us, and transform into their fairy forms. The blue witch puts Bloom and I in ice and thinks its a pity we had to meet them. And then our friends show up, and they start to try and fight the witches, and then I break free of the ice.

For whatever reason the witches want Stella's ring, and will stop at nothing to get it. When the blue witch sees I've broken free, she turns to me. But that's IMPOSSIBLE! She shrieks. When she tries again our friends stop her, from hurting me. Now that I can try and fight again and protect Bloom, I use whatever power I can to make the ice explode, when the blue witch tries again to capture us, Stella uses her powers to let us escape, and when the fog clears we're gone, and leaves the 3 witches very interested in powers suddenly.

Wow Farrah and Bloom for a couple of earthlings that wasn't so bad, she says trying to warm Bloom up some. Once she slips up however our friends question her, and she admits she lied a little bit about our background, and will explain on our way back to Alfea. On our way back though, they are all very impressed by me.

So, Farrah how did you do what you did? I - I honestly don't know I didn't know I could even do that. Well whatever it was you weren't captured by the Witch's powers for very long, and you don't look cold one bit. That's the thing. I said shaking my head. I don't get cold. And my hair is naturally blue like this. I was born with it this way.

When we get back we think we're home free. While all the other girls get stopped and sent to bed, Bloom Stella and I get stopped and scolded about why we lied to them about who we were. When we come clean Griselda thinks its impossible for us to be from Earth. But Faragonda states that if we weren't immortal the barrier would've kept us out. Even though we tricked them and we lied, Faragonda insisted that we stay. And sent us back to our rooms for the night.

They thought all the fairies on Earth were gone centuries ago, but if that was so then who were Bloom and I. And what if there are more and we just don't know it. Back in our room, Bloom and I have told the girls about the Winx. That we decided we needed a cool catchy name. That the witches were after all nicknamed the Trix. We all agree on the name Winx, which is good because Bloom and I had already gone and drawn up the logo.

That's great and all, but what does Winx mean? Tecna asks us. Nothing, Bloom tells her. Both: Just Winx, we say in sync doing a little finger dance of the shape. We smile at each other and laugh quietly, and we all go to our rooms for the night and go to sleep, since after all our classes would start for real in the morning. At 8 sharp we were gonna have a long day ahead of us, and we had to be ready.

And we could hardly wait for what would be coming next, now that it was official.