𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

A couple of hours have gone by and I'm just sitting on the rooftop staring at the stars. I heard a noise coming from beside me, I looked over to see Han sitting down next to me.
H- "Should you even be drinking?"
Y- "I'm 26."
H- "Really? You look pretty young to be 26." He took a drink from his bottle.
Y- "Do you remember that night?" He looked back at me with a questioning look, I was still staring at the stars.
H- "A little."
Y- "Do you remember a little girl running into you shortly after your car exploded." He was looking at me still giving me a questioning look while trying to remember. "She dropped her stuffed pig, something like this." I dropped the pig in his lap. He held it in his hands very carefully. He stared down at the pig for a while trying to connect the dots. He finally looked back up at me. "That little girl was me." I finally made eye contact with him. He just stared at me with shock but was also calm at the same time. "I was a foster kid to a middle class family that lived in the countryside of Tokyo. Since I was registered as an American citizen the American government would send the family a certain amount of money every month for me. But after my parent died in jail. The family had two options adopted me or send me back to the states where there was a family waiting there for me. Instead they foraged adoption papers because they didn't want to look bad towards the US and their workplaces. So they abandoned me on the streets when I was three. That's when Ren took me in." Tears were starting to form in my eyes. Han noticed and wrapped his arm around me trying to comfort me. "I remember him asking me what my name was. I told him it was gaijin since that's all the family used to call me. It took him awhile to explain to me that gaijin meant outsider, foreigner. That's when he started calling me Yōkō."
H- "Why are you telling me all of this?"
Y- "Because I saw you in your car that night. Then later that night I ran into you. For the longest time held resentment towards you for Ren's death. Then after you said the part about Mr. Nobody. I realized it wasn't your fault." I started crying and he pulled me into a hug. I started crying even harder into his chest. He just held me closer to him. I picked up my pig that was in his lap and I clutched onto it so hard. "I'm sorry." I backed away from him a little which made him let go of me.
H- "Why are you sorry?" I was wiping away my tears.
Y- "For this."
H- "Crying? It's ok. It's a natural human reaction." He put his arm around me and started rubbing my back a little.
Y- "I know we just met but I feel like I can trust you Han." I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back. "But there is a darker side to my past I'm not ready to share with you."
H- "That's ok, you already shared a lot with me." I gave him a half hearted smile. We sat on the roof for the rest of the night talking about cars, music, movies, food, and much more. I don't remember falling asleep but I woke up in my bed the next morning. I picked up my phone off of my side table to see all my notifications. One text caught my eye.
KD- "Hello Sunshine, I would like to talk to you in person." I quickly texted him back.
Y- "Where?" He texted me the address and time. I got out of bed and changed. I threw on a tank top that was tight (no bra) and boxers. I started walking out of my room towards the garage.
Y- "Suki!" No response. "Neela!" No response. I was out by the couches when I saw someone sitting there.
H- "Nobody's here, they all left."
Y-"Great, so it's just going to be me and you all day. I was supposed to be hanging out with Neela today."
H- "Don't you have a job?"
Y- "Yes I have a job, today's my day off." Han finally looked up from his phone and at me. He eyed me up and down. I smirked.
Y- "Like what your looking at?"
H- "No....urm I mean *clears throat* yes but...." I walked closer to him. I was standing in front of him now. I bent over to where our faces were nearly touching each other.
Y- "But what? Han if you like me just say it or make it clear through your actions." I smirked at him again and he smirked back at me. He put his hands on my face and pulled my face closer to his, he kissed me. It ended quickly but I wanted more. I sat on his lap and pulled him back into the kiss. It got hot and heavy real quick. He put his hands on my waist at first then soon they started traveling upwards towards my breast. My hands where in his hair and making the kiss deeper. 
C- "Yo yo woah!" Takashi and Candy walked in. I got off of Han's lap and fell on the couch right next to him.
T- "So what have you two been doing?" Takashi was smirking while having his arms crossed.
C- "I'm so not happy we walked in on that, man."
T- "Dude if we didn't they would have done something way worse on that couch." Candy just gave us a disgusted look.
Y- "Can you boys leave us alone?"
C- "No!"
Y- "Fine, then we will leave." I grabbed Han's hand and started dragging him to my room.
C- "Y'all better not be doing the dirty!!" He yelled after us. I could hear Takashi laughing at Candy's remark. When we got to my room I immediately closed the door then I turned around to face Han. I smiled at him. I gently pushed him on my bed to sit and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and his hands were rubbing my back. I started twirling his hair with my fingers.
Y- "Han."
H- "Hmm"
Y- "I like you a lot, but I like to take things slow."
H- "Ok."
Y- "Like really slow, no sex for probably a year maybe kissing a few times...." He stopped my rambling by giving me a gentle kiss.
H- "Yōkō, that's alright with me. You take your time, I will always be here." I rested my head against his shoulder.
Y- "My last relationship, he died." My voice was almost a whisper. "I had to watch the love of my life die." Han stopped rubbing my back and wrapped me in a hug pulling me closer to his body. I remember the events playing over and over in my head. All the newspaper clippings of what happened still haunt me. I lifted my head up to meet Han eye to eye. "His name was Keigo and he was part of the yakuza. This tattoo is the same one he had." Han looked at the traditional Japanese dragon that was teal and black on my left arm. He traced his finger across it. "Him, his father, and I are the only ones in the yakuza who have a dragon with these colors. So anyone could spot us easily."
H- "Are you still in the yakuza?"
Y- "No, I left it 7 years ago. But they made me do one last mission for them. Which made me go to the states for five years." He gave me another gentle kiss on the lips.