The beginning

Emma's POV:
I decided that I would go to one of my brother's gang meetings today just because I felt a little bored, it gets boring around the house sometimes when I don't have any friends.

I like hanging out with Mikey he's fun, this would be my first time meeting the rest of his gang and I hope it goes well.

After putting on my outfit and my makeup I made my way downstairs to see Mikey sitting on the couch eating Dorayaki as he always is. I rolled my eyes and yelled at him "Mikey I told you to stop eating on the couch your gonna leave crumbs everywhere!!" He simply looked at me and went back to eating without saying a word. I hate him so much.

After a while of yelling at Mikey, we finally got outside to his bike. He helped me get up and told me to hold on tight; which I did.

The drive to Musashi Shrine. When we got there I got off Mikey's bike and started walking around.

There weren't many people here. 'We must've gotten here early I thought as I looked around.

[im lazy so timeskip]

About 20 minutes went by when I started hearing a lot of really loud bikes coming. A few seconds later I saw hundreds of kids on motorcycles. "Woahhh!!" I yelled looking at all the friends my big bro has.

I decided to go back to find Mikey since I didn't know anyone else here. Walking back I had to go through a lot of sweaty boys. 'Gross'.

"Hey, what's a little girl like you doing here? Get lost" some random kid yelled at me. He was huge

"I'm looking for my big bro," I said back to him. He looked at me and laughed "Are you lost little girl, are you gonna cry like a baby" he mocked me

I tried walking away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Hey! I'm not done talking to you, where do you think you're going?" He got close to my face and boy did he need some mints

"I'm just trying to find my brother could you please let me go," I asked nicely. He looked at his buddies and they all laughed

They kept making jokes and pulling me around, I felt like I was about to cry.

"Aw, is the poor wittle girl about to cry" the big dude mocked me. I felt a tear slip out of my eye. The guy grabbed my arm and laughed with his buddies. "Look guys she's Actually crying. HAHAHAHA"

I felt so embarrassed. What kind of friends does my big bro have? I don't like it. The big guy raised his hand in the air.

'Is he about to hit me?' I closed my eyes getting ready for the impact when u felt nothing. I opened my eyes to find the guy on the ground holding his head.

"In Toman, we don't hit girls. Those are the rules" a tall guy with a dragon tattoo on the side of his head said.

'Is this dude really a teenager? He's huge' I looked up at him, he saw me and came over. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked me. "Y-yeah I'm fine, I want my brother" he looked at me as if asking who my brother was.

"Mikey, where's Mikey?" The guy's eyes opened so wide I thought they were about to pop out. "Your Mikey's Lil sis?" He asked surprised. I nodded and he smiled. "Come on I'll take you to him"

He grabbed my hand and led me to some stairs where I saw my brother and some other kids sitting.

As soon as Mikey saw me and how messed up I looked he ran over to me. "Emma! What happened to you? Why do you look like you got in a fight?" He asked frantically while looking over my body for any scars.

"Some boys tried hurting me, Mikey! I was so scared until this guy came to rescue me" I said pointing to the tattooed guy behind me.

"Ken-Chin thank you, but could you show me the guys who did this to my sister?" The guy, I'm assuming his name is Ken-Chin pointed to the group of guys who tried hurting me.