Charlie sick at rugby

(After)

Charlie's POV:
I woke up with a weird pain in my stomach, i didn't feel this pain often but when I did it wasn't good. On any other occasion I would have told and my mum and got the day of school, but today was different nick had just got back from his holiday and this would be the first time seeing him in ages.

I decided to ignore the pain and get dressed for school.

"Are you ok?" I herd Tori say behind me - she has a habit of scaring me.

"Yeah I'm fine, why?" I asked maybe a little to defensive.

"You look pale!" She said sternly.

"I'm fine, I've only just woken up," i defended.

She didn't reply, instead she sipped at her drink and walked away.

On the bus on the way to school I had my headphones on so neither me or Tori said a word. Before walking into school, she gave me a half forced smile which I returned with an eyebrow raise.

I was running late so the minute I stepped into school the bell went and I made my way to form.

Once there I walked into the room to see Nick with a massive smile on his face.

I ran over to him, maybe a little to quickly as this put me in more pain but I didn't care, I could finally hug him.

He hugged me tight and we both sat down.

"How was your holiday?" I asked.

"It was good thanks but I missed you a lot!" He said keeping the eye contact.

I smiled, so did he.

Once the register was done we had some shitty worksheet we had to fill out, I was now in a bit more pain than this morning, it was staring to make me feel uncomfortable.

Nick noticed my arm round my stomach that I didn't even realise was there.

"What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my arm.

"Just a stomach ache," I said trying to be convincing.

"Ok well tell me if it gets worse, I would hate for you to have to suffer at school!" He said trying to look sympathetic.

He's so sweet! I start blushing at his kind gesture before nodding and placing my head on his shoulder. He stroked my hair until the bell went and we had to go separate ways because of our difference in year groups.

It got to the end of the day and we were in the changing rooms, I was now in a lot of pain almost unbearable, everyone had left except for nick who was kindly waiting for me.

I stood up after doing my shoe lace, when suddenly a wave of nausea hit me, not enough to make me sick but it was enough to make me have to stop and lean over slightly.

"Are you going to be sick?" Nick asked stood by my side with his hand on my back.

I shook my head and managed to stand up straight.

"Are you ok to do rugby?" he asked, now very concerned.

"Yeah I'll be fine," I lied.

After about 20 minutes of running around I couldn't take it anymore, we were in the middle of a match but I was about to throw up.

I couldn't run fast but I managed to do a little jog to the side of the pitch, we're I leant over and threw up twice.

I felt so embarrassed that I just froze, until Nick came up to me, helped me stand up straight and helped me walk away.

"Take him home nick, make sure he gets rest!" Coach Singh shouted after us.

"I will," nick turned around and shouted back.

Once changed my mum came to pick us both up.

"What wrong charlie?" My mum asked.

"My stomach hurts and I threw up twice," I managed to say.

She helped me get in the front passenger's seat whilst nick sat in the back behind me.

The whole way home I was silent my head was resting against the window and I could feel. Nicks hand on my shoulder.

Our mums agreed to let Nick come over so we just watched a movie, cuddled and went to sleep.