Chapter 1// Welcome Back

The Fiore Kingdom, a neutral country with a population of 17 million, is a world filled with magic. Magic is bought and sold there like anything else, and is deeply ingrained in people's lives.

And, there are some who make a living using magic. These people are referred to as wizards. These wizards belong to many different guilds and accept jobs brought to them.

There are many guilds in this kingdom, and in a place where countless legends were once born, namely inside a certain wizard guild in a certain town...

"Aki! Are you sure the calculations are corrected? The amounts needed for recompensing for this month is a bit too over the top!" Mirajane asked in a daze to a boy with heterochromia eyes.

The male in question adjusts his glasses a bit, "Yes, I'm certain they are corrected Mira, as for why that amount.... you have to ask that little party of Natsu with his flying cat why they keep destroying the surroundings without just doing the damned quest!" Aki answered, with a fake smile and ticked mark above his head.

The members sitting near the bar paled as if they sense something horrible happening and quietly lit a candle for Natsu. Some reacted exaggeratedly as they directly jumped away from Aki. As for why they are acting like this...well only the victims know.

"........"

As if on cue, the door to the guild opened slowly amid the silence surrounding Aki. It seems fate favors both Aki and the members as they saw the one walking from the door was....one and only Natsu.

Aki look towards the chattering noise and saw Natsu with his sidekick pet and a new face. He smiles slowly and took off his glasses and placed them on the counter gently.

"Natsu...welcome back", Aki said each and every word slowly and gently....as if Natsu means the world to him. Every member who heard Aki's voice shivered and got chilled to the bones. As for the man in question...