𝟎𝟏| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐓𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐎𝐧𝐞⊰᯽⊱┈──╌("𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓")

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ☆ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 one worker from the witch shop Mable kept on dragging him into every other day.

The first time they went in there, the worker had been the only person sitting behind the glass counter that was filled with weird...witchy things. She had her legs propped up on the top of the counter, arms crossed against her chest and back against a chair as she glared at the both of them as they entered.

The sixth time they came in was no different. She blew her black bangs away from her face, and her grey eyes rolled in intense annoyance. "Are you going to actually buy something this time or will you spend the next hour just looking around again?"

Dipper grimaced in embarrassment, but Mabel merely laughed at the girl as if she'd just said the funniest thing in the world. He turned to look at his sister, and his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

That was...weird.

"Oh, I don't know," Mabel said, shrugging as she clasped her hands behind her back. "We'll see."

She beamed brightly at the worker, but the older girl scoffed and went back to her phone. Mabel grabbed her brother's wrist and dragged him all the way to the back shelves.

"What do you think you're doing?" Dipper whispered harshly to his sister as she browsed  through the a shelf of herbs for potions. "What game are you playing here? You've never even bought anything in the last five times we've been here!"

Mabel sighed in delight, turning away from the herbs to face him. When he saw the dreamy look in her eyes, everything finally clicked.

Dipper dropped his face into his hands, groaning in disbelief. "Are you serious, Mabel? Have you been dragging me in here because of a stupid crush?"

Mabel's smile dropped, and she roughly punched his shoulder. "My crush is not stupid," she tried defending. "And for your information, I actually really like her. This is not just a silly crush."

Dipper tried to look her in the eye, but Mabel poked her head over the shelf to sneak a peek at the girl behind the counter. But of course, she remained busy, ignoring their existence.

At this point, Dipper wasn't even surprised that their trips to the local witch shop was merely one of his sister's ridiculous missions to spy on her romantic interests. She had done that plenty of times for as long as he could remember, and this summer would be no different.

Dipper followed her gaze. He supposed he could understand why the girl would capture his sister's attention. Sort of. She was beautiful, although he found the constant glare on her face to be intimidating, and she had a great sense of fashion. She was always dressed in muted colours or black everytime they both saw her, but she managed to put together magnificent looking outfits. She reminded him of those E-Girls he would see on Tik Tok, but still, she was scary. Dipper reckoned he would have developed a mild crush on her too if he hadn't been so terrified by her.

"Why do you even like her? She clearly hates us," he tried reasoning with his sister, who refused to listen to reason most of the time. As if to prove his point, Mabel sighed dreamily again, propping her elbow on the shelf compartment and leaning her cheek against her hand. Dipper rolled his eyes and pulled her away from the shelf.

"I don't know, man. She's just so...beautiful and cool." Mable was practically swooning at this point. Dipper pulled a face of disgust at the utterly enamored look on her face. He could tell that this would not end up well. Specifically for him, because Mabel's romantic conquests usually came to bite him in the ass later.