im sorry

MONDAY It was at school, Max didn't come to school because she was sick 8:43 everyone left it was just billy and Steve at the lockers. Steve and billy glared at eachother, billy frowned. He had a note in his jeans and he was planning to give it to Steve. Steve noticed the nervousness in his eyes. Soon he found billy walking up to him. Without a word billy quickly gave him the note and paced to class. "Hm?" Steve wanted to read the note, he opened it and saw his handwriting well done.

Hey, Steve I know your kind of confuesed but I wanted to apologise, all the things I've done. I'm trying to get better. I acted like a bitch. I was a fool and yet still am.. but I was also wondering if we could be friends?- Of course you dont have to say yes.

Steve was surprised billy apologising!? But he also blushed, light red appeared on his cheeks. Cute.
They had art next. Billy sat by himself and Steve thought it might be a good idea sitting next to him. Just like that he walked over to sit next to billy, he glared at billy but billy was to nervous to look at him. Steve cleared his throat when he saw billy tapping his fingers on the table. "Hey billy, you alright? I noticed you want to be friends with me and I'm willing to accept it"

He held billy's hand down so he would stop and gaze at him. "Really?" He spoke in the quietest tone, Steve nodded, he could understand what billy said. "ALRIGHT CLASS" the teacher Began. "Today we will be working on a project, you and your partner will have to draw eachother, any style AND it has to be appropriate."

"The person next to you is going to be your partner, oh and it's due next Monday so you have all week to do it." Some people rolled their eyes while Steve and billy made eye contact. After school ended billy hopped in his camaro but noticed steves eyes were on him. steve walked up to his camaro waiting for him to pull down the window. "Yes?" "About the project, in my house?" Billy soon nodded "cool and um do you wanna talk for a while?" Steve smiled "uh sure" Steve gave him his address and his phone number, they talked about the project but also about themselves for about 2 hours.

Steve got closer to billy's face making eye contact. Then billy remembered "uh, shoot sorry I have to go now or I'm late" "8:56?" Steve agreed and smiled. Billy flashed back a smile before he drove off.

Billy wasn't sure if Neil was home but he hoped not. he drove up to the driveway seeing Neil's car shit! Billy slowly got out of his car and knocked on the door, Neil soon opened the door to see his son, angrily "why are you late!?" Neil yelled "i-i um.." he has no excuses "my friend talked to me about a project.." Neil shot back "you really took 2 hour!?" Billy nodded "I really did" he added.

"Come inside." Billy could tell he was going to get his ass beaten. Neil grew unpatiant and dragged billy inside to his room, he shut the door and pulled billy back to a wall, grabbing his collar. "I told you to come in time but instead YOU COME 2 HOURS LATER AND YOU DONT EVEN CARE" Billy gave a short response "it's not a big deal Max can take care of herself, she's mature enough" The room grew silent "what did you say you slut" Neil gave billy a death stare. He pushed billy against the wall feeling furius. He wrapped his hand around billy's neck suffercating him. He let go leaving billy stumble.

He swinged a hard punch across billy's nose creating blood. Billy whimpered as Neil punched him in the ribs, his neck. Billy fell to the floor "you weak wimp." Neil left the room, billy was badly injured, trying to stand up he wrapped his arms around his ribs feeling nothing but pain and soreness. He went to the bathroom to fix himself up, still having a throat problem. His whole body was in pain, his body covered in bruises. Billy went to his room, eyes full of tears. He laid in bed hoping for the pain to stop, but it wouldn't, he fell asleep whimpering.

At 8:39 billy woke up from a big nap and got ready, he wore a dark blue hoodie and some jeans. His eyes were red but he insisted to ignore it. Soon he was in his car he started thinking about what happened earlier with Steve. Did he really try to kiss me? Did I really want to kiss him back? Maybe.. Billy stopped the engine near steves house God. His house is big. He was shaking a little when he arrived to his door. Slowly he knocked KNOCK KNOCK he heard the locks opening. "Hey hargove come inside" he insisted. Billy nodded and headed inside.