comfort zone

"Come" Billy followed Steve. He opened his bedroom door and let billy go first. They sat down on the bed "Hey uh are you ok? Your eyes are red and you seem to cover up your body, it's pretty cloudy bit warm outside." Billy stood frozen "can you take the hoodie off?" Billy shook his head nervously. "Billy," "you alright?" He nodded. Steve knew he was lying "Billy.."

Billy tried holding it in, Steve got closer to billy wrapping his hands around his waist slowly going up. "Mh" Billy whimpered. "It hurts here?" Steve studied. Billy slowly nodded his head in pain. "Billy- let me see" Steve began lifting up his hoodie and shirt. "What. the fuck." His bruises appeared clearly. "Where else?" Steve pulled down his hoodie to look at him. "T-throat.." Steve took his fingers and lifted his chin up so he can see a red line across his neck.

Billy couldn't hold it in anymore, he let out a wet tear which left Steve worried. Steve slides his arms through billy's and cuddled him. "Shh it's ok I'm here, shh" Billy sobbed. They kept cuddling until Billy fell asleep on steves shoulder. Cute, he kissed his head and slowly placed him on the bed laying down. He stood up walked and slowly  opened the door so he didn't wake Billy up

He walked to the bathroom looking for the medicine for bruises. He opened all the drawers until he found it. He sighed and paced to the bedroom. Slowly and carefully he lifted billy's hoodie and shirt to reveal the bruises. He got a cotton  ball and dipped it in the medicine, oh God I hope he doesn't wake up he slowly pressed it down softly on his bruises, he whimpered a little but still asleep.

I wonder who did this to him. I swear I'm going to kill that person. god I want to kiss him so bad

After he finished up, he let it dry before pulling his hoodie back down. Steve gazed at his beautiful face so cute he thought. He blushed when he decided to sleep next to him. Gosh he looks so peaceful and cute he finally laid down, cuddling billy.