chapter 3

as it became a day of our last mission we got assigned to do another mission at schwartz hospital.

as we got there we went through the vent crawled until we found the other room. as we saw the other vent exit i kicked it open and got out and so did kc.

we went through the cabinets to find the file as the cabin door was locked i grabbed the bobbie pen out of my hair and opened it. as i found the person we were looking for i gave it to kc to the photos of it.

as she took photos of it we didn't know two men showed up.

man:" hey! what are you two doing in here? who are you?" he yelled as i got scared and was scared to speak.

kc:" i am dr.thomas chen and that one is dr.susan elizabeth, do you have an appointment ?" she said as the man looked at the other one and nodded and started to fight us but no use they handcuffed us and tied us to the pole and put a rag in our mouths.

man 1:" who are you?" he yelled at us as we was muffled to speak as they took it off i sigh.

kc:" okay not to be all up in you business or anything but if you knew you were gonna interrogate us why exactly did you bother with the whole gag thing?" she asked annoyed as the man spoked.

man 1:" for the last time - who are you two?" he asked annoyed.

y/n:" we will never talk" i yelled at his face as he pulled out the taser as i yelped because i was afraid of those.

kc:" our names are kc cooper and y/n l/n and we are both 16-year old government spies our mission was to make copies of your agents medical records" she said out of breath.

y/n:" her parents are craig and kira cooper and my aunt is jane wills they are kinda also spies and we live on 35 millby lane in arlington virginia where there's a spare key hidden under the fake rock in there front yard" i said out of breath and looking the other way as i didn't noticed my aunt and her parents were there.

kira:" anything else you wanna tell 'em big mouths ?" she said annoyed and angry.

craig:" yeah ? you two left off the fact that i got a little fungus on my left pinky toe" he said as my aunt looked at him.

jane:" a little fungus? hm okay" she said as the people were fighting them as my aunt came beside me and uncuffed me as she did the same with kc.

as the other man tried to hit us my aunt grabbed me by the waist picked me up and hit the man and knocked him out.

as i was about to say something our parents looked at us disappointed.

y/n:" we're sorry , okay? we are not good at keeping secrets and you guys know that " i said as my aunt sigh in annoyance

kc:" which kinda reminds me .. when i was nine years old i kinda stoled all of y/n and ernie's halloween candy and blamed it on the babysitter she was a really nice lady and because of me she kind of never worked again so i'm tryin-" she got cut off by my aunt putting a gag in her mouth as i looked at her speechless.

jane:" we are disappointed in you two now come on we are going home " she said upset and went with kc parents as me and kc stayed behind as i looked at kc with my arms crossed.

kc:" hey y/n" she said while chuckling nervous.

y/n:" so you were the one stealing my halloween candy" i said dramatic hurt.

kc:" oh please that happen when we was little i didint had any left and i know you and ernie wouldn't share so i stoled it and blamed it on the babysitter " she explained as i hit her behind the head as she pouted and went to our parents and arrived at home.