𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐄

𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐓'𝐒 𝐋𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐄.

( ⚜ what do you see in him? ⚜ )━━━ THE BEAUTY & THEBEAST,❝ everything you don't

( what do you see in him? )
━━━ THE BEAUTY & THE
BEAST,
❝ everything you don't. ❞

━━━ ABANDON ALL HOPE, YE WHO ENTER HERE.

Myra Thomas's goal was simple. To shoot a documentary video of a town or city that struggled with the power structures of societies. She needs to interview the people who lived there, learn the extent of consensus, patterns of equality or inequality and then submit her findings by the end of the month and graduate in her final year of Political Anthropology with flying colours.

And she had prepared a perfect plan for that too — KGF. A town that created an uproar amongst the Indian media four years ago when a TV channel telecasted an interview with a senior journalist who revealed the biggest kept secret in the history of India. Some considered it to be a fluke, and a few thought it was a way to increase their channels TRP and rebuffed it, while others believed and went looking for the place and its people to investigate the truth themselves.

However, in the end, like every other news article that demanded public attention in today's real-time global media environment, it soon became old news. But it did not matter to Myra. If anything, she thought a documentary, that too, one close to home, would just count for a little more credit. So even though her friends in Colorado insisted they go to countries like Mexico, where racial inequality is high, Myra insisted on taking a trip to Banglore.

But everything went south when she miraculously found herself in the past, in a time and a place that reeked of death and despair. In it lived people whose souls never shined, even with all the gold in their hand, for the one who ruled it is the embodiment of all the seven of the deadly sins, himself. He is exactly the kind of person Myra needed to stay away from. The kind who would poison everything in reach.

But we all know darkness has its own allure, and sometimes even the purest hearts are drawn to it.

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 ━━━.⋆˙★°•♡

❛People are like oceans, you can't know them just by seeing their surface.❜

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━