Their Perspective

'Enna dhaan namma city busy aa irukum bodhum azhagaa irundhaalum indha kaathu indha smell inga kedaikura oru amaidhiyaana feel....enaku romba pudikum' she said inhaling the fresh scent of beach, setting her eyes to a clear beautiful view of the night sky and the beach wave combination

(Yaarukkelaam indha combination pudikum nu comment section la sollunga....Author's personal fav nga indha combo.....view um seri smell um seri, ellame azhaga irukum)

'Ellarukume ipdi dhaan la....namma kita illadhadhuku aasa padradhu um namma kitta irukura onna tholaikuradhu um....That's life la' he said settling himself next to her in the bench, witnessing the beautiful sight with her.

'Love um apdi dhaan da' she said with a knowing expression, understandable by him.

A comfortable silence prevailed them which was broken by him.

'Nee yen un appa kita unnoda love for mic(microphone readerseyy) pathi solla koodaadhu,  I mean like edhuku complicate pannitu iruka?' he asked with a confused face, but little did he knew the answer.

'Neeyum un akka kita idhellam poi nu sollalaam la, yen ipdi nadikura?' she asked with a reasonable expression on her face to which he nodded his head in all directions, not knowing what to say.

She chuckled to his reaction and said 'THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE'

(BGM podunga pa)

Both went to their home wearing a huge smile on their faces and sensed that an unknown feeling arouse around them. They wasn't curious but enjoying this feel and do not want to name or know what it is.

Smiling throughout the night, sleep took its charge of them making the beautiful night to come to an end.

____________________________________________________________________

Suma oru pudhu try dhaan nga idhu, epdi iruku nu comment pannunga nd apdiye andha vote um potrunga

And innoru vishayam, I know idhu ESP la vandha scene nu. I just want to write and feel the atmosphere of it adhaan try pannen.

Hope I did justice to it.

Anyways, see u all!!!