Chapter 1, late again

Eren's P.O.V.
Shit. Shit shit shit. They know. They all know. Ugh.. Fucking Kirstien! He fucking told everyone! Now I'm hiding in the fucking bathroom stall. Goddamnit Eren. I'm so tired..
*Flashback*
Jean keeps beating me, questioning my sexuality. "Fine! Just fucking stop already! I'm gay, ok?!" Jean laughs, he stops beating on me. Why the fuck does he wanna know? Ugh.. Now he knows. Shit. "You aren't going to tell, are you?!"
"Only if you tell me who you like"
"...Fine... I like Levi, ok?" Jean started cracking up. What the fuck was his problem? "Your teacher?!"
"Yes, shut up!" Jean walks away, I have a bloody nose and a black eye. Great. Just great.
*End of flashback*
He told because I just had to put him in his place.. Ugggghhh.. There's only one class left, though. Oh. It's with Levi. I smile slightly at the thought. Wait. Ugh.. What the hell am I thinking? Why do I have to have a crush on him? He's not my type, he's probably straight, he's my teacher, and he's like twice my age!
Shit. The bell. I'm fucking late. It's only Wednesday and it's the second time this week! Ughhh.. I walk out of the bathroom and quickly get to my locker. Which is on the third floor.. Levi's classroom is on the first.. Damnit. I'm so tired!!!
I get the stuff I need for his class and quickly walk down the stairs to get to the first floor. I get to the classroom and quickly walk in and sit down. Some kids comment about me being gay.. Great.. Damn.
Levi glares at me. His cute glare.. Ugh I'm pathetic.. Finding a glare cute. "Jaeger. You're late again."
"Sorry, Mr. Ackerman"
"Sorry isn't gonna cut it. What's your excuse?"
"I don't have one"
"Tch. Detention after class in my room." Damnit. Ugh, I'm tired. I zone out of Levi teaching and then I hear a bell. Shit. I was sleeping. Class just ended!
"Jaeger, care to explain why you're so tired?"
"I was our late last night."
"What, with a girlfriend or friends or something?"
"I'm gay."
"Whatever. Boyfriend. Same thing"
"No. Something else"
"What else?"
"Nothing to your concern"
"Whatever, brat" Levi explains my homework and I leave in an hour. I go to work until 4 a.m.