Enough Is Enough (HanKer)

Hi, this is a small One Shot about HanKer during all this situation. It contains a small part with smut so if you're uncomfortable with it please skip. Let me know if you liked it. And remember. Aşk Var.

The video was everywhere, everyone was talking about it and throwing hate once again.

This time was different tho, it wasn't the video per se it was everything in between. The agency, the paps, that fucking shitbag, the haters, that frustration that never left them in the last three months.

She finally blocked Akif, and finished her daily routine of removing tags, she didn't care about the consequences. He took it too far, he talked shit about her on a daily basis and her manager forced her to just shut up and even pose with him for pictures.

But enough is enough. She was done now, it wasn't about work anymore.

Hande was sitting on the couch, phone far away from her, eyes closed and head thrown back when she heard the door.

This time, though, she didn't rush through the door, she simply stayed where she was. She wasn't in the mood and didn't even have the energy fot it.

Kerem threw his jacket in the chair and removed his shoes before approaching her, he sighed loudly before turning toward the stairs and up to the bathroom for a shower.

Hande opened her eyes realizing that not only he didn't acknowledge her when he arrived but he also ignored her and walked past her.

He didn't kiss her forehead or anything, he just went past her as if she wasn't even there.

She decided to wait for him in the bedroom, she sat on the bed waiting for the water to stop running and for him to come out.

In the meanwhile Kerem was letting the warm water clean his head and help him calm down. That situation was suffocating him.

And finally, 15 minutes later, he walked into the room with a towel wrapped around his hips. Kerem once again walked past her to his side of the bed to put on some pants and a white t-shirt.

Hande gave him a eyeroll and stood up.

"Are you going to ignore me for the rest of the night?" she finally asked.

"What am I supposed to say, exactly?" he spitted.

"I don't know, anything. Just stop with this silence."

"I don't feel like talking at the moment, Hande." and with that he went downstairs.

"Well I do." she followed him in the kitchen.

"Trust me, Hande. It's better if you drop it and we talk in the morning."

"Baby please, please let's talk about it. You know I hate it when we don't talk." she pleaded.

"Tamam, let's talk. I'm tired. Tired of this situation, of the paps, of your fucking agency. Of that fucking shitbag and that jewelry business man. I'm tired, I can't stand it anymore." he let out.

"You're making it sound like it's all my fault. I also don't like it, Kerem." she exclaimed.

"But it's your agency that did it, surely not mine. You agreed to that at the end. Not me."

"So that's what it's really about. You think too that it's my fault. Wow, thanks." she shook her head and took a step back.

"Don't put words in my mouth."

"I'm not, you just said that." she walked in the living room, hands in her hair.

"I really can't believe this, stupid me think we were in this together."she continued pacing back and forth .

"We are, Hande. But I'm so very sorry that it's tiring the hell out of me and I can't even say shit about it." he ended.

"Leave then, leave. If you can't stand the situation why don't you just go and leave me alone?" she pushed his chest with powerful punches.

"Leave so this break up they all talk about will become true and you won't have to worry about me and the problems I bring you anymore." she screamed.

Hande was about to open the door and scream at him to leave the house when he walked past her, took his jacket and left.

She remained there, shocked, staring at the door.

He left, he really left. The only person she was sure would never leave her walked out of the door without looking back. And it hurt. It hurts so much, her heart aching.

She closed her eyes and let out a shaky breath, hands trembling and tears ready to spill out.

The hurt she felt was something she never felt before, she hated the power he had on her and the fact that she already missed him.

Slowly, as if a weight held her down, she reached the bedroom and curled up in bed, her nose buried in his pillow. They rarely slept apart, they always tried to be near each other and only if one of them was away they slept separately.

Kerem, on the other hand, reached his old house, the one that was basically abandoned since he met and moved in with Hande. The house was cold and empty, not even Hector was there with him, he shook off the feeling and went to sleep. Alone on that bed.

That night they never felt so alone, tossing and turning without getting a blink of sleep.

The next morning Kerem throw himself on work. He went to the gym, then for a run and ended the day at the BraveBorn to discuss projects.

Hande stayed in bed all morning, her eyes staring blankly at his perfectly made up side. Her hand touched repeatedly the sheets and the She seemed to do everything in slow motion and nothing could cheer her up.

She spent the rest of the day with Mavi and Gamze, her niece lightened slightly her mood.

Neither of them called the other, they ignore each other and pretended with people that it was all alright. That nothing happened. That the situation wasn't killing them on the inside.

Another night went by alone, and the next morning another fake news was on every social media. She just ignored it, the damage was already done anyway.

Kerem was already mad at her, it's not like another fake news could do worse. He wasn't there with her holding her hand, reassuring her.

He left her and it was her fault, even he agreed on that.

Hande finally gave free way to her sobs, hands clutching his pillow. The night before she decided to look at their pictures and it was one of the worst ideas ever.

She could feel his absence everywhere and wondered if he felt that way too.

After another morning in bed she decided to go in the garden with the dogs.

She let them run and play smiling at them before taking Noche with her to their little spot and post a story on Instagram.

"Maybe they will take the hint and shut up." she murmured after posting.

Once back home she closed the door and sighed, she checked her phone more times she cared to admit waiting for a text or a call that never came.

She shook her head knowing he wouldn't call.

The sound of the door opening made her look up. Their eyes finally met and she took him all in.

He had dark circles under his eyes that matched hers and his hair were a total mess.

"Hi." she said.

"Hi." he responded.

"I guess we have to talk about it, now." he continued making his way around the kitchen.

"I guess so. If you want to."

"Today they had another news about you and that fucker."

"I know, but I posted a story and Akif messed up his version so they all figured out it was fake." she explained, her hands twisting in anxiety.

"Well, we should thank him then." sarcasm in his voice.

"Kerem please, not again. I know this is my fault, you don't have to push it tho. You hate this situation but so do I. I can't do anything about it unfortunately or I would have done it."

"Oh so that's what it's all about. Well new flash sweetie yes I don't like this mess, alright? You think It's hard for you? Don't you, even for a second, realize how difficult for me is not jump and defend you every fucking time they talk shit about you? That i can't say how fucking perfect you are in every single way to every fucking one?" she wasn't used to Kerem screaming, he was usually calm and patient, he barely loosened his temper.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer, her back hitting the door and their faces centimeters away.

"Doesn't it cross your mind that all I want is for us to be free and live our love without the fear of being caught and your agency threads?"

"You knew what would've happened when you agreed on this. If you're not okay anymore you can fucking leave. I already told you, get the fuck out."

One of his hands went to her face and made her look at him, his face hard.

"I don't want to leave. I don't want and I won't." he said before connecting their mouths in a harsh kiss, his lips sucking her bottom lips.

She wanted to resist, to fight, to show him off but the way he was kissing her made her legs tremble.

She harshly pulled him closer by the neck reciprocating the kiss just as hard.

His hands went to her ass and gave it a light squeeze while hers went to his hair messing them.

He pulled her up, her legs around his waist, and pushed her back to the wall.

His lips found her collarbone and bit it lightly before soothing it with his tongue.

Hande moaned loudly and threw her head back, giving him more access.

He carried her to the bedroom never leaving her mouth and threw her on the bed where she bounced.

There she frantically removed his jacket and shirt as he took off her (his) shirt and stared at her naked body.

He was totally mesmerised, staring at her as if it was the first time he ever saw her before ravishing her lips again.

His pants felt tight when she finally undid his button to free his erection. He got rid of them and ripped her panties.

He thrust into her hard and fast, the pain, frustration and anger of the last months finally exploding.

"You're mine, I'm gonna show everyone in that fucking agency who you really belong to." he hissed, hips buckling against hers.

Her nails scratched his back, moans the only sound that could be heard together with their heavy breaths.

"Kerem." she moaned as he hit a spot deep inside her again and again.

Her legs were high around his hips and used them to change position. She straddled him and pushed his cock again inside her, riding him hard.

She pinned his arms above his head, ravishing and marking every inch of his body with her mouth and nails.

"You're mine too, don't forget that. When all this shit will end I plan on making them pay for all of this." she purred into his ear, biting the lobe of his ear.

They moved in sync, changing positions every now and then, their bodies communicating in one of the oldest languages ever existed.

Hande reached the orgasm first with a loud moan, her walls squeezed around him triggering his own climax.

He finished emptying himself deep inside her, crushing his body on hers completely spent.

"I love when we make up like this."she said after a long time, waiting for their breaths to steady and of their hearts to slow down.

"I'm sorry I took it on you." he said.

"It's okay." she cuddled herself more on him.

"No, it's not. It's not your fault, you're the victim here." his hand caressed her hair.

"Let's just forget about it." she begged, the tiredness of the last days hitting her.

He hugged her to him, her head buried in the crock of his neck a smile appearing on her lips.

"I missed your smell so much. Your pillow doesn't have it anymore." she mumbled, voice full of sleep.

Hande curled herself more on him, taking as much of him she could, hand on his heart.

"Sleep now, aşkım." his nose in her hair. She wasn't the only one who felt sad and lonely, he could feel her absence in every corner of his now old apartment.

"I love you, Kerem."

"I love you more, amanım."

They fell asleep holding each other, knowing that no matter what they'll be together.