Chapter 3

Being pinned against his body was uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time. He held me for a few minutes while everyone just stare like goldfish. He set me down motioning a few of his members over. I was put behind his back for a minute until I was being dragged through the pack house by his wolfs to which I'm assuming would be Alpha Conway's bedroom. These members were gentle but determined. We were on our way to the second floor which had been cleared out for the midnight shadow. The boys which from listening were, Damon and Damian the twin brothers. They looked identical, big body build, sharp nose, dirty blond hair, and a freckle under there left eye. Then there was Sam I think, he had brown hair with lightly tanned skin. They all towered over me making me try to disappear.
"Hey little Luna whatcha doing"
I hadn't realized I had stopped walking until Sam brought it to my attention. Heat rushed to my face.
"Sorry" I whispered back quietly
They all smiled at me which was odd.
"It's alright, were you new best friends don't say sorry"
For the first time in a long time I smiled it was small. But it was a real.
We walked a little while longer in a comfortable silence.
"Umph"
I ran into a hard back not realizing we had stopped.
Looking up the three boys smiled. I looked down not saying a word. if you hadn't realized I was kinda mute. I could talk but I chose not to most of the time. the boys had opened the door we were standing in front of and nudged me inside. Without a second look I was alone, until a head popped in which was either Damian or Damon.
"Uh Luna, please don't leave the room cause the alpha with feed us to rouges if you do."
I laughed a little making the twin smile.
............
The room was like all the other rooms. white walls, white sheets. I wanted to know what Alpha Conway's room looked like. I wanted to know how his pack would be I mean the boys were so nice but I have a feeling the entire packs not like that. I move to his bed to lay down. I fall asleep thinking of what to come.
That's when I realized I hadn't made lunch for both packs yet.
I was in for a beating later

.......................