ahaha uwuwu

And it felt as if all the pure corlapis that circulated in his veins froze with pure shock.

He sensed it, he felt the gentle palpitations of dust energy weakening even when surrounded by millions of different others. He felt it and his heart of stone started beating in a way he did not familiarize himself with. in a way that made him sweat, fear for the unknown worst.

Rexlapis wasn't afraid, no. Why would a  great being such as him, that can take down an army of humans and gods all alike in a swift manner be scared? Why was he, the future god who would reign all over the land he was fighting for,  worried all of sudden? Why did he feel cold and uneasy and anxious, why did it feel like he shouldn't waste time and do something, anything, instead.

Anxiety

questionable feelings , a vortex of emotions occupied his unsorted mind, all foggy and dark , just like the abyss. but Morax was nothing if not a god who got his priorities right, he was the god who portrayed order, after all. 

It was only after  seconds that eventually  turned into minutes of endless butchery and thinking, that he came to the conclusion that It was not for himself, the worry, the crawling fear that threatens to make his hands and feet freeze. but for the one and only dust goddess he knew.

All while mercilessly killing everyone that stepped too close to him or attempted to walk far away,  wiping the floor with anyone who could be considered a potential enemy, his senses unconsciously kept trying to detect the energy that the god usually felt when around his war companion. 

It was only After making sure that the last person's throat was perfectly slit by both his sharp nails and unforgiving blade, decorating the floor with a carpet made of heroes' tears and blood, that the feral God of war decided to move away from the bloody chaos he created.  Morax walked as quick as a god could to where he had last seen the goddess that supported him in the war. 

Cruelty

The adepti walked across a chaos that he genuinely found attractive in a unique way. Morax had always had a thing for what people, divinity and humans all together ,  usually saw as repulsive , sickening and ' too much' . The dragon always failed to comprehend how  no one understood the satisfaction of seeing the work of their own savagery scattered on the floor. 

Morax was no sadist, not at all, he was a simple creature. if he desired something , he would take it. if he was displeased with what he had, he would get rid of it . He was a creature that followed its desires , very different from the 'hypocrites' that surrounded him left and right. not where he was currently standing though! since everyone around him was dead .

people were , in his perspective, denying their primitive pleasures  for the sole intention to show how good , how pristine,  they were. trying to fit in a society made of puppets . pretending to be  leading a content life, all  while ignoring the basic urge to kill, to devour, to ruin and to be free .  hiding the real monsters sealed deep inside their hearts with a veil of purity and kindness. Morax never understood why everyone tried so hard to hide their sick pleasures. 

not everyone's heart is filled with twisted desires  guizhong scolded him once, 

of course not everyone, he replied as the beautiful glaze lily he held in his hands turned into stone. Just as the goddess put her hand on the flower, it gradually disappeared into dust while Morax looked at his friend. 

everyone but you . 

Fondness 

His steps were swift and quick like the wind's god. but the closer he got to his destination, the faster he got . all while stepping on the dead and the dying, both gods and humans alike. the bodies that laid on the ground would grab his ankles, begging him to either end their suffering for once and for all, or would plead for help, their loud cries and pleas of course fell on deaf ears.