~1~

Amala and Beyoncé meet for the first time and hit it off right away.

~Amala's POV~

As I was leaving the studio I bumped into a tall figure. I slowly look up to see this tall slim curvy figure in front of me. "Hi, Im sorry I didn't see you there." She said. I looked up into her eyes and immediately felt intimidated and ready to submit. "Hi," I said quietly and looked down at my hands.

She grabbed my face and made me look at her. "No need to be shy baby, I won't hurt you." She said. Why does this feel comfortable? I don't want this to stop. Can she take me home? She said something but I couldn't hear it. "Hey what's your name?" I heard her ask.

"Amala" I replied. "Come on Amala, let's go home." She told me and dragged me to her car. Home? Go ahead, do whatever you want with me. "Be careful what you wish for baby" She said and chuckled lowly. Shit did I say that out loud? Or can she read minds?

I got in the passenger seat of what I assumed was her car. After she closed my door she walked around to the drivers side and got in. We sat in a comfortable silence as she drove to her house.

We pulled up to these big black gates. Where are we? She put in a code and they opened. I looked over at her and wanted to ask where we were. But I didn't out of fear I might get punished. "You can speak you know." I heard her say. "Where are we?" I asked. "Our house," She replied.

Our house???? "Our house?" I questioned. "Yes baby our house, you now live with me is that ok?" She answered. Oh this is more than fine with me. I nodded my head. "Use your words baby." She told me. "Yes, that's fine." I said nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I learned that her name was Beyoncé. She was a business owner. She had her own clothing line, makeup brand, skincare products, and she even owned a car dealership. She even has a car collection in her garage. I learned all this after taking a tour of my new house. Can she get even more rich? I walked to our shared bedroom to find her on the bed, scrolling on her computer.

I stood there and played with my fingers. "Yes hun?" She said without even looking up. "Umm can we go pick up my cats tomorrow? I mean if that's ok with you." I asked. "Of course we can. Now come here and whatever you want, get it." Beyoncé said and handed me her computer.

~~~~~~~~~

"Are you close, baby?" Beyoncé asked as she thrust her fingers in and out of me even faster. "Yes" I moaned out and gripped the sheets. She started sucking on my neck as I grew closer to my orgasm. She curled her fingers repeatedly hitting my spot.

I arched my back and moaned her name as I came. She helped me ride out my high then pulled her fingers out of me. She hummed as she licked them clean. "You taste good." She said smiling, making me blush. She cleaned up and spooned me. She rubbed my back as I fell asleep in her arms. "Goodnight baby I love you" I heard her say before I closed my eyes.