𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Fathers puppet

Edward Dolohov___________________________

Edward Dolohov
___________________________

The clouds..

The dark grey sheets cowering over the dull streets of a muggle town.My heeled boots clicked along the floor with each step I took.

My hair bounced against my back as my coat swayed in the wind.The smell of tobacco filled my nose making me turn my head to the side.

"Do you mind"my father smirked and threw the cigarette away.

"Ah sweetheart I forgot how short tempered you are"

"Well father it's not everyday we go on a father daughter killing spree"I pulled the blood stained gloves off my hands shoving them in my pocket.

We stopped at a cafe and took a seat at a table.He pulled 5 files out his briefcase and ordered two coffees.

He placed the files on the table, I picked up one of them and flicked through the pages.

I eventually found the main page noticing a familiar face.

_______________________________

Nate Kingston
14/07/1979
Father - Albert Kingston
Mother - Grace Kingston (deceased)
Transferring to Hogwarts
Death Eater
Well trained, specialised in healing, wand-less combat and fist fighting.

____________________________

"Five potential options to fill the position of one of my men that Riddle killed last night"I chuckled and placed the file down on the table.

"Are you letting Riddle get to you father, you look annoyed"I placed my chin on my hand waiting on his answer.

"You know Sierra I gave you those powers and magic to make you stronger not so you can think your better than me"he seethed.