꧁~* Chapter 1*~꧂ The rain only pours

May 24, 2020.   MonkeyDLuffy650 's Birthday :)
Y/N's POV:
I was walking in the cold rain.. Why? So I hoped to get sick so I didn't have to go to school the next day. I go to Smithburge High school and it's the WORST high school you can go to. Most of the teachers dont worry about their students in their classes.

The principal doesn't care if the students are bullied. They only thing they do care about is if the kids their are sick or not. That's why. While walking home I took out my phone and started texting my Dad saying that I was gonna be late because I was gonna pick up something and the line was pretty long.

He texted back saying to be careful and said that if I wasn't back in 40 minutes he was gonna get a search team out. I texted back ok and went to get my dad's favorite chocolate.. (D/FC) *Dad's Favorite Chocolate :) * under 10 minutes I was out of the store walking home.

20 Minutes later I got a call from my mom asking when will I be able to visit the hospital. I said that maybe tomorrow morning. She said ok then hung up. My mother had cancer but I know she will live because she is a TOUGH woman ^^.

I got home, took out my house keys and unlocked the door. "I was so worried!!!"
My dad praticly shouting at me. "But hey... I'm here now right?" I responded. "Yeah.. Wait. Let me check your temperature. You look kinda sick.." "ok?" my Dad walked out of the room and came back with a thermometer. "Lift your tongue" I did as he said and he placed the thermometer under my tounge. Once he took it out of my mouth. He checked it. "Aww.. Sweetheart. You have a fever :("

I looked at him sadly. "I do?" "Yup" yes!!! No school :) "I'll call your school to take you out." "ok dad" I replied. I walked to my room and started to play games on my phone. I started to get bored so I went onto twitch and started to watch some streams.

Till I stopped on one.. "Micheal Raps" *Before you do anything. This is Big brothers twitch channel. Same with Keith's (Bf's) alright?? * I watched these two brothers rapping it out. Until.. The older one, Micheal got shot... Then the stream ended. I heard a gun fire and crying from the roof of the apartments.

I rushed outside without thinking and ran up the stairs. I watch from the side. Their was this freaky, angel person, the young brother, who I think is Keith, and Micheal. "Shit!" the Angel guy said. Before he could get away Micheal ripped one of the guys wings right off. "AGGGHH!!!" The guy screamed. Then the guy ran off in pain. Micheal fell to his knees in pain holding his chest.

"Big bro!!" Keith beeped. "C-call your girlfriend's Father.. Please.." Keith picked up his phone and called for help. While I was trying to rush back to my dads apartment I fell onto the floor. "Ow-" I whispered. "W-Whos there?!" Micheal yelled painfully. I stood up and ran. I didn't want to be awkward.

"H-Hey g-get back here! Please?" I stopped.. Did he really want ME to stay? A stranger? " o-ok.." I shuddered. I walked back up seeing the area I was in. "D-do you have something like a b-bandage?" he tried saying. " Yeah. I do" I said grabbing my bag and took out my aid. "Let me help you a little. It will hurt a little I think." I told him hoping if it was ok. "Ok.. My brother is calling his girlfriend's Father to help so." I started to bandage the area so the bleeding would stop.

"There you go. That should hold till he gets here." I told him." Thanks.. I'm Micheal by the way. " he told me."I kinda already knew that- I was watching your stream :) " " oh! Well what's your name?"
"I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you in person :)"
"Nice to meet you too..."

693 WORDSS