Cacao Cream 😍😍

Clotted Cream Cookie had formulated a plan. While Crunchy Chip Cookie and his wolf were getting food, Clotted Cream would sneak into the Cacao tents and steal the soul jam. Surely there would be less security. The power was worth the risk...

The Consul weaved through the Cacao tents, and found the one that belonged to his majesty, Dark Cacao Cookie. Clotted Cream listened inside the tent. Nothing, he was relieved to find out. Dark Cacao must be on a walk, or in the garden, Clotted Cream thought to himself, quietly snickering at how efficiently this plan had been carried out.

He went inside the tent and, sure enough, gleaming an extravagant violet, was Dark Cacao's sword, soul jam firmly lodged into the lower part of the thick blade.

The sword sure was heavy, or at least for Clotted Cream, who hadn't anticipated how heavy it could be, and wasn't really sure on how he could take this back to his own chamber without being promptly spotted. He would look awfully suspicious.

A loud (and slightly wheezy) cough snapped Clotted Cream out of his thoughts. Panic settled in. He knew who that could only be.

"Clotted Cream Cookie. To what do I owe the pleasure? I've never witnessed you come this close to my tent, I would've thought you'd learned against trespassing after last time you came so close." Dark Cacao Cookie. He had already stepped inside the tent, and when Clotted Cream turned around, he realised their faces were only a few inches a part. Words failed him. Dark Cacao hardly seemed angry, however.

Their eyes connected, and before Clotted Cream knew it, his back had hit the floor of the tent. He tried to stay as calm as possible, despite feeling the blush creeping up his face as Dark Cacao's gaze never wavered from him.

"I-if you wanted to spar, of course, your majesty, it would have been more courteous of you to warn me." Clotted Cream ended with a nervous chuckle, hoping Dark Cacao would just let him leave. This seemed to not be the case, as Dark Cacao himself zipped the tent closed.

"I would think - and I'm sure you would agree - that you deserve fair.. hm.. punishment, after being warned against this many times."

"A-ah. I very much understand and uh- what might this punishment of yours be? Whatever it may please you, even making a fool of me, command me." Clotted Cream mentally smacked himself. He was straight-up babbling, and now he was probably going to be Dark Cacao's slave.

(Idk if Dark Cacao has a belt or not- if he doesn't just pretend he does okay 😀)

Dark Cacao unbuckled his belt, letting it drop to the floor as Clotted Cream silently gulped. He had a pretty good idea of what Dark Cacao wanted him to do.

And he was very much willing to do it.

"Well, there is something you could do for me. From the brightness of your face, I'm sure you know what I want from you. However, I will not force you or pressure you in any way."

"I'll do anything that satisfies you, sir."

"Then kneel."

Clotted Cream did not expect the plan to go this way. He had originally planned on picking up the sword and running like his life depended on it (as it probably would have done), and now here he was. Dark Cacao's large, hard dick in his greedy mouth.

Clotted Cream took in all of Dark Cacao's length, swirling his tongue around it and repeatedly sucking until it hit the back of his throat, the pleased moans Dark Cacao made when he did this only motivated Clotted Cream to continue at a quicker pace. The faster he went, the louder and longer the moans became. The Consul was enjoying this experience just as much as the king was.

This was the first time Clotted Cream had actually given anyone a blow job, but he felt like he was doing a good job, and the noises of pleasure Dark Cacao were making seemed to confirm this.

Without warning, creamy chocolate milk (Dark Cacao's cum 😍) rapidly shot against Clotted Cream's throat, who swallowed all of it in multiple large gulps. It didn't taste so bad, it was just difficult to swallow due to the thick creaminess of it. And the quantity.

Clotted Cream slurped up the rest of the chocolate milk that was dripping from Dark Cacao's dick like a broken tap, standing up.

"Is this the end of our little session? I'm sure it was pleasurable for the both of us." Clotted Cream asked, quickly examining himself to make sure there was no evidence of the past fifteen minutes on him.

Dark Cacao unzipped the tent.
"Very well, you may leave. However, not a word to anyone that this happened."

"Our little secret is safe with me." Clotted Cream winked as he left.

(First smutty kinda thing, how'd I do 😰
830 words.)