The Meet

Emery's POV:
It was March 29th, 2018, on a Saturday, 6am in the morning.

I was waking up from the deepest sleep i ever had, to see a boy in front of me. I moved back about to scream, but then i noticed the rattling noise.

"What the.."

I look down at the clanking noise to see a handcuff around me and the random mans wrist. I then start to freak out trying to take it off. I started hearing groaning from the mysterious stranger.

"what the fuck are you doing...WHO THE HELL ARE YOU..!" He started to back away to the point where he fell making me fall with him.

We were both laying side by side in pain. I tried to get up but he got on top of me pulling me by the collar of my shirt.

"I asked you a question. Who. The. Fuck. Are. You."

I was too freaked out by the whole situation to say anything, all i did was stare at him like an idiot.

He then let go of me, annoyed, and pulled me up by moving his hand harshly.

"Ow..don't be so rough, it hurts."

He didn't say anything back after that, he sat down on the bed and stared off into another direction while i sat next to him.

"Do you remember anything that happened before we were, you know..handcuffed together..?" I said with a shaky voice.

"If i remembered i would've known who you were dumbass."

I felt like stupid after that so i was about to keep quiet until he said to me
"Well what your name..I don't want to be stuck with another man that hasn't even introduced himself yet."

"..It's Emery. Emery Walker, you?"

"My name is Kayden Madson. And i guess I'm sorry for how i was earlier.."

I smiled a bit looking at the ground while sat there in a comfortable silence. Then the sound out of rattling chains were heard as Kayden chose to lay down and put his free arm over his eyes.

As we were fully relaxed i started noticing Kaydens features more, he had a black shirt with jeans dark ripped jeans. His hair was a messy dark violet mushroom hair..if that makes sense..

I kept on acknowledging different features about him and then i noticed i was staring too long after he stared back at me with a confused look.

"What's up? You have been staring at me for a while now, don't say you've fallen for me..I don't want to be someone in a lame ass love story, and anyw-"

I pulled my arm to make him sit up like he did to me earlier and looked away. "Shut up please..I have to deal with you for the time being, so just be quiet."

He rolled his eyes about to say something before glared at him.

His stomach growled after the small silence we had again.

Kayden's POV
I looked around noticing that i've never seen this. place before. 'Are me and Emery in a jail cell, wouldn't be my first time doing something illegal after getting drunk.'

"Hey did we get arrested or somethin', the room is so plain it looks like a cell."

"No its not a cell, its me and my brothers, well used to be."

"Oh i'm sorry would you tell me what happened." I tried to say with empathy.

"Well, my brother used to have a thing with plants and hung them all around the room, he never had anything else around the room like posters or even any trash.
He was so worried something would happen to them, and after he got into high school he started hanging around some bad people and started finding out about illegal plants. After that he stopped coming back to the house completely.
The only reason me and my parents knew he was alive was because we were the people he would call to bail out of jail..."

"Wow..um..what happened to him..?"

"He's still alive well sort of, he's in an asylum now. They tried sending him to a rehab but we found out he started going instant and killed another patient there. I'm not aloud to seee him at all anymore, it even got so bad that my parents moved across the world because they didn't want any part of the drama anymore...and to come back to the room, i still follow his old rule. To not have anything around the place, but i wasn't able to keep any plants.."

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have ranted about my life like that, it was too personal." Emery apologized after finishing the story.

"its ok i'm sorry i made you talk about it"

Emery laid back. "I'm going to go back to sleep wake me up if you need anything."

"Goodnight.."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Monday May 23rd

Finished at 9:20
Have no idea when started

826 words