The four landed outside Madripoor and changed their clothes. Bucky was to be the Winter Soldier.

Sam frowned and said, "Look, we have to do something about this. We have to fix this. I'm the only one who looks like a pimp."

Zemo let out a sigh and shook his head. "Only an American would assume a fashion-forward black man looks like a pimp. You look exactly like the man you're supposed to be. The sophisticated, charming African rake named Conrad Mack, aka the Smiling Tiger."

"He even has a bad nickname."

Zemo took out a photo of Conrad and Sam looked at it before saying, "Hell, he does look a lot like me, though."

"You smell this?" Zemo asked.

"Yeah, what is that?" Sam wondered. "Acid?"

"Madripoor," Žofia replied. "No matter what happens, we have to stay in character. Our lives depend on it. There's no margin for error." A car came up to them, turned and stopped in the middle of the bridge. "High Town's that way. Not a bad place to visit, but Low Town's the other way."

Sam made his way to the other side of the car. "Let me guess. We don't have any friends in High Town."

Zemo remained silent as he climbed into the passenger seat. Žofia climbed into the back and slid to the middle. Bucky went in after Žofia, and Sam got in from the other side. As they drove to the island, it began storming.

As soon as the group reached the island, six motorcyclists drove around them; two in front, two beside, two behind. Žofia noticed guns and knives, realizing they were armed, which made sense for such a dangerous area. They pulled into a tunnel and the music grew louder as they drew closer to the bar where they planned to find Selby.

Once they got back onto the street, Bucky and Žofia walked behind Sam and Zemo. They passed people holding rifles and others participating in drug deals. They came up to a neon sign that had a purple monkey.

"Here we are," Zemo said, leading them through a crowd of people. He spoke in Russian to Bucky. "Ready to comply, Winter Soldier?"

As they walked through the crowd, people turned to look at them and someone asked, "Is that the Winter Soldier?"

The four walked up to the bar and the bartender walked up to them before saying, "Hello, gentlemen, lady." He turned to Sam. "Wasn't expecting you, Smiling Tiger."

Zemo shrugged and put his hands on the bar before replying, "His plans changed. We have business to do with Selby."

"The usual?" The bartender was still looking at Sam skeptically and Sam nodded. He took a snake out of a jar and cut it open.

Žofia smirked lightly. "Ah. Smiling Tiger, your favorite."

The bartender took out one of the snake's organs and put it in the shot glass of alcohol before placing it in front of Sam.

Sam picked up the glass and said, "I love these."

"Cheers, Conrad," Zemo and Žofia replied, clinking glasses with Sam.

Sam smelled the drink and grunted. "Mmm." He brought it to his lips to take a drink, but stopped himself. "Mmm." He decided it best to take the shot and slammed the glass down once he'd done so. Bucky gave a nod of respect. Sam gave the bartender a thumbs up.

As the bartender walked away, another man walked up to the four and said to Zemo, "I got word from on high. You ain't welcome here. Your daughter isn't preferred here either."

Zemo looked at the man before saying, "My daughter and I have no business with the Power Broker, but if he insists, he can either come and talk to us..." Zemo glanced at Bucky.