Chapter 1

Ok, before we start i want to say something, yes this is an izuku yagi story but no, this won't be the typical neglected thingy a lot of people do so don't worry. Also ShadowBuddy1, this one is for you bro.

No one's POV:

Izuku Yagi. The son of pro heroes All Might and Green Titan, he has it all, fame, money, and basically just the perfect life. Well, that's what people think, in reality Izuku doesn't care about all of those things. He just wishes his life was more normal without people knowing him for being the son of two of the top ranked heroes. But this is the life he was born with so he must bare with it. Speaking of our boy he's currently in his room writing while music plays in the backroom.

Knock knock knock

The door opens up revealing a green haired woman, this is Inko Yagi formerly Inko Midoriya also known as pro hero Green Titan. She's standing there looking at her son.

Inko: Izuku, are you busy?

Izuku: Not really mom im just trying to write a song but nothing comes to my mind, what's up?

Inko: I just wanted to ask you for a favor son.

Izuku: Sure, what is it?

Inko:*gives him an address*Can you go here and pick my stuff up? Imgoing to be busy for the rest of the day and can't go.

Izuku: Sure, i was going to head out soon anyway.

Inko: Great!

She closes the door and leaves, izuku remains on his sit and sighs, he loves his family but they're always so busy that sometimes he has to become their errand boy, but he doesn't mind because he can go outside and enjoy the fresh air or like people say "he can touch grass".

Izuku: Well, time to go.

He gets up and changes his clothes so he can head out. On his way down the stairs he sees a maid cleaning the floor when she sees him she greets him and he does the same. He still doesn't understand why did his parents even hired these people but he doesn't mind since most of them are quirkless. Oh, that's another thing, izuku has been supporting the quirkless community for a long time now and they love him for it. Izuku has said multiple times that he prefers to hang out with a quirkless person than someone with a quirk. People will always wonder why that is but only he knows and it will stay that way.

Izuku is walking down the street with a hoodie on since he doesn't want people recognizing him and bothering his peronal space. He arrives at the address his mother gave him and enters.

Izuku: Hello?

He hears a lot of noises coming from the back and then sees a man go to the counter.

???: Ah sorry about that i was doing some stuff back there, welcome to Hatsume's support shop sir, my name is Kenji Hatsume what can i do for you today?

Izuku: Uhhh yeah, i came here to pick up Green Titan's order.

Kenji: Ah, i see, do you work for her or something?

Izuku: I'm her son.

Kenji: Oh, so you are izuku? Your mother mentions you a lot.

Izuku: Im surprised you don't recognize me.

Kenji: I don't really watch tv a lot.

Izuku: Fair.

Kenji chuckles then grabs a backpack and puts it on the counter.

Izuku: Is that her things?

Kenji: Yup, i put the things in a backpack like she requested.

Izuku: Ok. Do i have to pay you or anything?