𝓟𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓡𝓸𝓸𝓶 || 𝓝𝓪𝓽𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓪 𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓯𝓯 ♠

TW ⚠: mentions of rape/ sexual assualt, Self - harm atempted scuic!de, loss of a loved one, slight language, and Cl!nt

background ~ you and Natasha were lovers, before you had to watch her die in the red room. your love for her was always your one weakness. After your horrific red room experience, you then went on to become the venomous red widow; master puppeteer and manipulator, star assassin, incredibly sexy, charming, and quick witted enough to get the job done. You and the avengers --Carol, Tony, Clint, Peggy, Thor and Yelena -- ( i know they are different, it isn't really relevant )  were on a mission to retrieve Loki's scepter (again) when you see her.....

You and Carol were in one of the many hydra chambers, looking for a file. Your mission was originally to retrieve Loki's wretched scepter,  but you had an imprudent obstacle. Two of them in fact. A strong, young speedster, and his sister. His thing was increased metabolism and speed. Her thing was chaos magic. He's fast and she's weird. You kept searching, Carol blasting anyone and everyone who came close to you. She had always had a thing for you, but you had never known how to love. Not after her. Her shoulder - length red hair, slim waist and piercing emerald eyes. You were quickly cut out of your thoughts by an agent running towards you with a pen. Yes, a pen. it was pathetic. You fought him and knocked him out with ease. You never fought to kill. You fought to get the upper hand, to get control over the person and the situation. 

"so much for lookout huh lemon head?" you spoke into your intercom, directed towards Carol. 

"Carol?"

"Hello?"

Another agent came hurling in your direction. Then another.  And another. In about thirty seconds flat  you were fully surrounded. You were calm. You were trained for this. You knew how to work a gun at age six.  You were able to fight mobs of grown, adult men at age ten. You knew how to properly drug and torture a person for information at age twelve. You were prepared, as always. You got in you stance. Waving them on.

hell raising, hair raising, i'm ready for the worst 

"bring it buttercup." you teased. You then waited a while and he hadn't budged.

"oh cm'on. Are you really scared to fight me, a 20 year old girl? I can't even legally drink yet. You've gotta be kidding" you smirked, knowing you got under his skin. 

He ran your way, and you began fighting. in about thirty minutes give or take, you had them all on the ground. You grabbed the file to turn and see Carol huddled in a corner. You ran to her, only to be beat to it by a mysterious blue wave.  It spirals around you in a mist of blue shades.  When you look around however, you see nothing. You turned to see the silver - haired speedster standing by Carol, facing you. You had let  your guard down. You had done the one thing you had been trained not to. And now you were going to pay hell tor it.

So frightening, face whitening, Fear that you can't reverse

You were contemplating your next move when a red mist formed in the air. It had surrounded you head and had almost fully taken over when a girl stepped out of the shadows. It was the other enhanced. The one Clint indicatively told you not to engage with.

"fuck" you cursed yourself for being susceptible.

"Clint?" you said into the intercom.