intro

In this world it's not the best, people die... A lot. We have "gifts" we are meant to use them for good and most of us do. Others don't use those "gifts" for good. Ok ok let me go back and give you a bit of history about the "gifts". So a really long time ago like 3000-4000 years ago they appeared everyone used them for good. But some people didn't get "gifts" at all those of them are hybrids who appeared a few years after the "gifts". My family is a... Strange case my mother is a goddess my dad is a hybrid my brothers are twins they are both hybrids but one has a bit more God in him than the other. Me on the other hand I don't know what I am at least not yet. Oh shit I forgot to introduce myself I'm Tommyinnit Minecraft and man is my life... Fucked up to say the least. And I believe that these "gifts" are more of a curse than anything. Even ask bee they agree with me even though they are the BEST assassin to ever live even though we are still young fuck I'm rambling again well just fuck off now I don't need to talk to you anymore.

No pov

"Tommy hurry up" Wilbur yelled for his younger brother why did he always have to be so slow in the mornings.

"SHUT IT DICKHEAD IM TRYING" Tommy yelled back

"Don't swear at your brother Tommy" people said they felt bad for Phil after all he had the most kids compared to any other person in the city and he planned on getting more soon. He felt bad for Tommy's friend bee she had been forced to do things a lot but she was fine at least it seamed like it.
"Ok ok fine let's go" Tommy came pilling out of his room still looking as tired as his father but he shouldn't have stayed up all night on a call with Tubbo.

As soon as Tommy got out of the car and said goodbye to his father he went to go find Bee and Tubbo they were Tommy's best friends but then he ran into someone.

"Hey watch it bit- Oh fuck your still here"