Heart of the sea

"Erets got a couple!" Purpled said turning to Tommy, "let's go get it then, race you to the castle." Tommy grinned and ran with purpled quickly following. Tommy knew testing purpled to a race probably wasn't the best since he would most likely win but Tommy only took that as a challenge. After dying he's always been afraid of even getting a small cut but he's trying to get rid of this fear and so he's running. He's jumping over any fallen items and running threw and tree branches that he definitely would of been to scared to walk through. Tommy knew his way around the server then purpled so he's trying to use that to his advantage but he knew purpled was behind him no matter what.

This just made Tommy remember about a hunt down chase they did either before L'manburg or in the it's newest times. Tommy did something that he doesn't remember and had to run cause tubbo was mad at him and so purpled decided to hunt him down. Tommy did a pretty good job of being hidden to, but the alien found him eventually. That's when if the earliest memory's the blond has of the other. It was fun as well, running around the server and playing tricks on purpled, he doesn't know what made them stop talking. Probably cause of L'manburg, he was a American so that probably drove them apart but it wasn't like they were close before anyway.  Despite that Tommy's pretty sure that purpled even fought with L'manburg, but guessing that he's also like Punz he would of been neutral.

Tommy could finally see the castle that has the rainbow decorated all over it, and as he got closer he could see someone sitting on the bridge that connects both of the front pillars. Then Tommy knew who it was,purpled. What the fuck how did he get up there. He thought as he walked closer and that's when he saw purpled twirling a trident in his hand. Of course he would have one of those Tommy thought as he placed a bucket of water down so he could jump down, when purpled managed to splash basically all the water all over Tommy they started walking up the stairs. With Tommy freezing and drenched and purpled laughed as Tommy kept hitting his arm. "Your a bitch and I hate you, I hope dream fucking kills you you stupid fuck." Purpled continued to laugh and he took off his purple jumper, "here you go star, now stop pouting you big baby." Purpled said as he handed it to Tommy.

Angry as ever and slight red he grabbed it and put it on, "I'm not a fúcking kid, I'm the biggest man on this stupid server." He said as he pulled it closer to his body to try get warmer faster. Once they made it to the big doors they pushed it open and walked inside the big castle the eret gained from betraying L'manburg. They walked into the thrown room to where eret would usually be but it was empty, that's when the man herself came running into the room holding a big on their back. "Hello Tommy and purpled it's been a while since I've seen you," she smiled at the alien. "So you needed hearts of the sea, how many do you need?" "Five if you have that much," eret smiled "I do actually" he said as he pulled the bag of their back and handed it to purpled. "Thank you eret" Tommy said as he dragged purpled out of the castle.

Tommy was a fast walker, maybe it was cause of his now dead avian side of him but purpled was taller and he doesn't seem to be catching up. Maybe he wants to be alone, ever since they came back there basically haven't left their side and if so Tommy was with tubbo and ranboo or Eryn and purpled would either be in the hotel or with shroud. Purpled used to ever hardly be on the smp he would always be playing bedwars in hypixel. But Tommy had noticed ever since he joined las neverdas that he's been on more, maybe quackity needs purpled for something. Tommy looked at the jumper he was still wearing, purpled with green lines all over that he guess was an alien thing, it was similar to the wooly cardigan he made the alien.

What did he think of this wedding, well one he's marrying a man and Tommy is the one of the straightest man here. And Tommy never thought about marrying, maybe when he's older and he can have kids but then again he adopted shroud very young. Then why not marry I guess, tubbos married and he's happy with his son. It's still a bit weird to hang around purpled, but since tubbos busy with ranboo or micheal there's no one Tommy can hang out with. Sure you've got Wilbur but he's been gone for so long and for so much he sometimes triggers Tommy with just random things. Then there's techno and philza, me and techno are not on good terms and it feels weird to be around phil. Niki is trying to kill him and so is Jack, puffy is always busy with the new member who Tommy knows nothing about. Quackity is always busy with las neverdas, so who else can Tommy be around that he feels safe with. Purpleds the answer and honesty Tommy doesn't mind marrying purpled, he's one of the most dangerous people on this server even if he's known or not. He was trained by punz who is dreams basically sidekick so why not get purpled on Tommy's team to even it out.

Tommy doesn't know if purpled still likes him after what he's done to the man, he left him for L'manburg. And they had fun together, mainly playing hide and seek but hard mode. Then purpled left to be the well known bedwars player, and he's rich I'm pretty sure so that's a bonus. Maybe tubbo has a point, marrying a rich man is always the best.

———————-
I drew the cover

———————-I drew the cover