Prologue: Yui Mana Ritual Enthusiast

"talking": "i ritual summon"

'thoughts': 'i bricked what do'

*action*: *they draw 5 cards and get*

Narration: the field changes to have sky scrapers surrounding them

texting: hey hurry on over.

____________________________________

It is a crisp morning for the gonda residence  Ran and Dan getting ready for the long day ahead of them.

Ran: "I can't find the banner." *ram is a short cute red head with her hair going down to her waist

*Down the hallway in his own room, Dan a tall red head with a bandanna on his head to hold his hair from falling on his face puts on his pants and a tee shirt before grabbing his duel disk a D-Pad packing it into his pocket having on of the now rarer duel disk that use a duel gazer and needs the cards physically loaded in. His D-Pad is a maroon.*

Dan: "I have it do you have the cough drops and signs

Dan: "I have it do you have the cough drops and signs."

*Ran grabs the bag of cough drops and two parts of a three person sign before picking up her purse and putting in her more modern duel disk used when pendulum cards were introduced it had a sky blue body and when she she turned it on had a bright red blade. Ran then loaded her deck into a deck box and put on the duel disk, powering it off, and waking out in a white dress with gold trims.*

Ran: "hurry up we need to meet up with Ichika."

Dan: "I know I grabbing my deck."

*after grabbing his deck the sibling move outside and start walking to ichika's house*

Meanwhile at Ichika's house Ichika is getting ready for his day picking up his duel disk he had custom made with Tabane with it being the type of duel disk he had in duel academy modified to show a false identity when the registry is checked and the blue trim being more akin to ritual monster blue.

Ichika had loaded his deck box and put on a pair of clip on earrings before pressing a button on them changing his appearance to be more feminine his hair becomes longer and goes down to his now wider hips and his cloths change to be a ritual card...

Ichika had loaded his deck box and put on a pair of clip on earrings before pressing a button on them changing his appearance to be more feminine his hair becomes longer and goes down to his now wider hips and his cloths change to be a ritual card blue skirt going down to his thighs, long black thigh high socks, and black tee shirt looks smaller to fit the smaller frame and his eye change to be hazel.