110

Chapter 110 My grandpa said, 

Soon, the eyes of many people around were looking over.

The woman's iron-blue face, her fist clenched to her side, her excellent self-cultivation made her press down the anger abruptly.

Soon, the man changed his face again, and said in a flattering tone, "Minglan, I really like you. At first glance, I think you are very good, unlike the men who dislike you..."

"Oh, I always say that my sister is arrogant and rude and can't get married. Isn't it a disgust?"

Lu Anwei's face turned around, and his grunting black eyes looked at the greasy man super innocently.

"you..."

The man's face gritted his teeth immediately, and he scolded with a cold face, "What do you know as a little girl? I'm talking about other people's dislike of her, not me!"

"Really?"

Lu An's crooked little head said that he didn't quite understand, "I'm sorry, uncle, maybe my brain is not very good, but I can't respond? While you said that others dislike this sister, you also said that you like this sister very much. Excuse me, do you want to prove that you are different, or do you deliberately say that others are bad to reflect that you are good?"

"Wow, I can't tell, you uncle is so scheming!"

Lu An looked super surprised, and continued in his clear and clear voice, "However, if you really like someone, you are worried about her being injured or being bullied by others, so that you won't reiterate the injury to her in front of her. It hurts, uncle, you are a typical car rollover. It's a good scheming, but it's a pity~"

"You didn't care."

Lu An said with a very regretful tone, staring at the greasy man and shook his head again and again.

It was like saying how bad he was.

The greasy man's face suddenly became colder, especially when he noticed the gaze of the people around him, he gritted his teeth and scolded Lu An, "What do you know about your little girl? What do you do when I leave this blind date? ?"

"Don't do anything with me!"

Lu An was even more innocent, saying, "My grandfather said that if Lu sees injustice, he will draw his sword and help."

"It is obvious that you are bullying and belittling this beautiful sister, of course I have to speak for her."

"Just like she is a good-looking and outstanding girl, even if she is ten years older, she will definitely catch a lot of high-quality young people who admire her outside, but you are the uncle!"

"He has a greasy belly, is fat and strong, speaks loudly and slobbers!"

"Even if you are only 20 years old now, I don't think any outstanding young ladies would like you!"

Lu An looked sympathetic. He looked at him up and down and shook his head again and again. It was obvious that he was too inferior and undesirable. The greasy man was going to blow up, and he had to fight Lu An. .

The elder sister who was silent next to her couldn't help but smile. Seeing that the greasy man was going to bully Lu An, she quickly scolded, "Liu Ziqiang, don't go too far!"

"A trick that even this little sister can see, do you think I can't see it?"

"you..."

The greasy man gritted his teeth, with a forbearance, turned his head and left.

And let out a cruel sentence, "You wait for me!"

...

"Little sister, thank you. I don't see it, you're pretty good."

The woman returned to her previous position, but turned to face Luan.

"No, I am also idle and bored. Who told me to wait hasn't come yet."

Lu An lingered in an innocent tone, and then said with concern, "However, that person said..."