Chapter 78. Seventh Year Three ☾

A/N: Don't forget to read Chapter 77 before this :) Stream Harry's House :)

⭑─⭒──⚝⚝──⭒─⭑

Severus threw open his chamber door to find a livid werewolf and zombie.

"What are you two doing here?" the dark man asked, scowling. "You could've been seen!"

"Last year, you were all upset at us for coming to you under an invisibility cloak," Sirius said, coming up behind him. "Now, you're upset we didn't."

"Last year, the worst we had to fear was a barmy old headmaster or a possible death eater scion." Severus rubbed his eyes. "Now, we are up against two seasoned death eaters." He shook his head. "I repeat: what are you two doing here?"

"We have some concerns about your current decisions, Severus," Remus said, patting the man on the shoulder.

"Some concerns?" Regulus asked, throwing his hands in the air. "Some concerns? Are you completely batty, Snape? Putting Siri in charge of the student body? Bellatrix as Muggle Studies professor…?"

"I have my reasons…" the dark man dropped into his seat. "None of which you have an authority to question."

"No, no way," Hermione said, bursting through the doors, Draco hot on her tails. "You are not going to have Sirius Orion Black as deputy headmaster of Hogwarts."

"Oh, but I already have," Severus said, quirking a brow. He glanced over at the blond who followed her in. "Dragon, weren't you in charge of Siria this evening?"

"I got distracted," Draco said, scowling.

"By what?"

"My mother."

Sirius's eyes widened. "Where is my daughter?"

"Like I said, with my mother."

"Are you bloody insane?" Regulus asked, eyes widening in horror.

"Hey," Remus placed his hands on his hips, "at least we know Narcissa won't try to break down the Great Hall doors while still holding the infant."

"Precisely," Hermione said, arms crossed. "Brilliant, Regulus, just brilliant. I now must come up with a new specter to explain the occurrence in the dining hall this evening."

"What occurrence?" Harry asked, huffing as he made the last step into the office.

"You mean, you didn't notice Lupin's fight with the door?" Severus asked, brow furrowed.

"Oh no, we noticed," Draco said, sighing. "However, we've learned long ago not to question anything the three of you are doing."

"And I am to be included in this?"

"Yes, because apparently it is well within your reason to elect Bellatrix LeStrange—deputy death eater extraordinaire—to teach Muggle Studies." Hermione moaned, placing her head in her hands. "That's like asking Hitler to teach Judaism."

"No, I think it's worse," Regulus said, huffing. "Because I highly doubt Hitler would be teaching said subject at the same school where an infant lived." He turned to his brother. "Maybe I should take Siria and get out of here."