The Final Moon

Hello! This is my first story. I'm really sorry if I mess up the formatting! This story is literally based on nothing but a dick load of webcomics. I made the watpad only because The boys were reading fanfics so I wanted to make a story, I don't know how it went from watching people read fanfics to creating a whole ass story but oh well! Enjoy the shit story and quick warning ⚠️ There is swearing, Gore details and other random shit, throughout the whole story.

The Final Moon

The day before the end was a bright sunny day on September 16 2036 it had been my birthday and quite a fun one the scorching sun shined as me and my buddies all played in the ocean's salty water. My friend, Xyle had just given me the best gift I could've gotten that day. A brand new power amplifier! The amplifiers have gotten so rare now a days because of the governments new law "A people of power can and shall not be allowed a amplifier if over the recommend power" Not that me or anyone actually knew what that power was, everyone was scared of this so almost no one has bought an amplifier.

After Xyle had given me the gift I of course had to give her a hug, how else am I supposed to show me gratitude? "Hey Noah.?" Xyle had asked me with a scared look in their eyes. "Yeah what's up?" I asked as clueless as a mouse about to eat cheese from a mouse trap. "Look behind you." They responded barely able to mumble the words. I turn behind me in one quick motion expecting someone to punch me. I was wrong the only thing behind me was a raging fire one that hadn't seemed real. The fire was pitch black with the smell of burning corpses and overheated blood staining the air, the sky a dark shade of red covering the sun, the fire was staying in one place. I Walked up to the fire without realizing. With the yelling of my friends and the crackling of the fire everything went dark.

It's been a few hours telling by how I'm dry and I'm starting to fall asleep. What happened? Why am I here, no how did I get here. I looked around still in the dark then there was this.... Light it looked like a non biblical angel created by the readers of the Bible holding out his hand. Out of curiosity I grabbed the hand. I awoke in the sand everyone around me is asleep? I get up and walk around then I see Xyle. "Hey Xyle wake up" There was no reply. I talk again but louder "Xyle wake up please!" No response again. Were they just a heavy sleeper and I didn't know it? I checked there pulse.. they weren't breathing, and it looked like no one else was. I lay down next to Xyle asking myself what went wrong just what happened when I was out? I close my eyes then I smell that sent again the Gross fire sent.

I look down at Xyle, they were on fire but this time the fire wasn't black, it was red? Not like the normal fires it was just an endless pit of red. After watching their lifeless corpse burn into ash, a meow came from the ashes. It was a cat? I picked the cat up it was a small frail Kitten even though it was under all that ash it fur still glowed white. The white was so pretty it's fur was almost as white as snow. "Haha snow.. I'll name you snow" After that I had made a new friend snow. Snow the kitten who came from my friends ashes on a moonless night and the start of the "moonless" nights to come.