✨02✨

Galaxy's POV

I feel something collided with my hand. It gripping my hand tight na para bang ayaw na ako nitong bitawan.

I slowly open my eyes. Bigla Naman akong napa-ngiwi ng may maramdaman akong sakit galing sa ulo ko.

My head hurts.

What happened?

I roam my eyes to where I am right now.

I saw a luxurious things everywhere. And the whole room is shining with gold.

W-Where am I? What is this place.

Malaki itong kwarto at mukhang magara. Even the bed that I am lying in is big and spacious.

I look at my right side at halos mapaatras ako ng makita kong may babaeng nakamasid sa akin habang umiiyak.

Bigla itong napa hagulgol ng mag salubong ang aming paningin.

"M-My daughter. My princess." Iyak nito saka ko inambaan ng yakap. Napatulala naman ako at hindi namalayang unti unti na palang tumutulo ang luha ko.

I remember her... She's my mother.
My true mother...

Napayakap din ako dito ng mahigpit.

"Oh my baby. What happened to you? Are you okay now?" Tanong nito habang bahid ng pag-aalala ang boses.

Lalo namang humigpit ang yakap ko dito saka umiyak.

"I-I'm sorry mother. I'm such a disappoinment to you and to father." I looked up and there I saw my father with his cold gaze. No reaction at all.

I feel my heart ache because of how he looked at me. He's disappointed.

Umiwas ako ng tingin dito.

Naramdaman ko ang paghaplos sa aking buhok galing sa aking ina.

"No baby... Shhhh don't say that okay? You're not a disappoinment. You're just so naive for love and you even careless for your health. Tell me what should we to for you? We'll do everything for you to be contented. You don't need to look for others love. We can give you that. Your parents can give you that." Lalo akong napahagulgol dahil sa sinabi nito.

I'm so disappointed for my other half because she didn't even see our parents effort. She seek for others love dahil pakiramdam nya hindi ito maibibigay ng mga magulang nya na busy sa paglilingkod sa kaharian.

They're king and queen so of course hindi lang sa anak nila dapat naka focus ang atensyon nila and she misunderstood that that's why when she learn that her childhood friend is her fiance she take that chance to feel the love that she wanted.

She's spoiled.
She's a brat and a really disappoinment for the royal's.

She's a royalty but she act too much. She's feel too high for her self na akala nya makokontrol nya ang lahat dahil sa status nya.

And that personality of me is really a great disappoinment.

"I know... I know mum. That's why I'm very sorry because of my actions. I-I'm really  sorry."

Humiwalay ito sa akin saka hinawakan ng magkabilaan kong pisngi.

She looked at me with those emotion. Full of love and understanding.

She looks like my mother from that world.

"Just remember that we are your parents who's ready to do anything for you but in good way. I hope you'll find a good oath someday our Galaxy..." Napangiti Naman ako dito saka tumingin sa aking ama.