Chapter 1

I stumbled out of my bed wishing the night before had never happened. The pounding in my head reminding me of every moment. With each pound I remember a different mistake that was made. At 25 you'd think I'd learn my lesson. I make my way to the kitchen praying I refilled the ice tray, to no surprise I had not. I filled my glass up finishing the glass as quickly as I had filled it. After managing to find a few ibuprofen I flopped back into bed landing on something that I was definitely not expecting. I quickly shot back up hoping I hadn't landed on my cat. I looked to my left and noticed Pancake was lying perfectly still in his cat tree next to the window. What the fuck is in my bed? This question ran through my head over and over. With another pound from my headache I remember getting in a cab but with who? I rip the duvet off of my bed to show none other than a bare ass naked man sprawled on my sheets. I sat there trying to remember who exactly this was but of course that is the one memory I cannot and probably will not remember.

I started to pace back and forth hoping the memories would starting filling my head but nothing came. He started to roll over to the left side as I stopped dead in my tracks. I peeked my head closer to his, almost face to face hoping the sight of him would help me figure out who he was. Just as I moved in closer his eyes opened wide and and I jumped. "Jesus, that's one way to wake up." He said in a groggy voice. As the words fell out of his mouth a memory came sprinting into action as if a movie was playing out in front of me. We danced in the middle of the dance floor his breath hot on my neck as the sweat dripped from my face. He kissed down the length of my neck. "Hello?" His voice snapped me back into reality as my cheeks began to blush. "Oh good morning uh uh... do you want some coffee?" I asked politely still not able to put a name to the beautifully pale face in front of me. "Dylan. My names Dylan." His face fell as he realized I had no idea what had happened the night before. I could see on his face he was a bit disappointed that I didn't remember. After seeing him clearly I wish I did.

I started a pot of coffee while I continued to try and remember the memories of the night before. I stared into the pot as the black coffee dripped, slowly filling. I felt the brush of a hand on the middle of my back as another memory made its way into my mind. Sweaty bodies filled the room but as I looked at him the whole bar felt empty. As if we were the only two people who had been there. My arms were wrapped around his neck and his hands were all over every inch of my body. Id never felt that feeling before. Pure intoxication and it wasn't from the liquor.