kunoichi meets gamer

We open up where we left off after Y'N meets god.

Y'N is seen falling from the sky.

Y'N: Waaaaaaah.

CRASH.

Y'N crashes into the ground not hurt but unconscious.

??? Point of view

Me and the rest of team dog went to investigate that loud crash when we get to the center of it we see a girl passed out.

??? What do we do tsubaki? Asked a small girl with purple hair named Sazanka

Tsubaki: I don't know Sazanka. Said tsubaki

???: We should take her to hana sensei she'll probably congratulate us for finding her with food

Tsubaki: Okay asagao

Tsubaki picked up Y'N without knowing this person was a boy.

Sazanka looked at the girl with a suspicious look before following after tsubaki.

Agagao: hey wait for me.

Timeskip.

The girls unknowingly take the boy back to their village and call a nurse to have him looked at.

Tsubaki: please hana sensei we need you help.

Hana

Hana: What is it Tsubaki?

Tsubaki: We found a girl unconscious in the forest.

Hana: A girl? Hana asked shocked

Tsubaki: Yes.

Hana: Take me to her.

Tsubaki: right a way.

Scene change

We see a bunch of young girls standing outside the infirmary.

Hana makes her way through.

Hana: move aside let me take a look at her.

The girls moved out the way to let her through. Upon seeing the girl closely hana reach into the girl shirt to feel her pulse. Hana felt her heart beat but she knew something was off about the girl. That's when something hard was poking out from the girl pants Hana grabbed it to see what it was. But then the girl woke up.

Y'N: Where am I?

Hana: You are in the infirmary of the kunoichi village. Now tell me your name young lady?

Y'N: younger lady?

Hana: Yes that is what I said.

Y'N: Uh excuse me but I am not a girl.

Hana: What?

Y'N: Yeah I'm a guy.

Hana: ......

The girls that heard that are silent as well.

Hana and the girls: EHHHHHHH.

Hana: What your a boy?

Y'N: Yes what the heck is up with that scream you girl act like you never seen a guy before?

Hana quickly closed the door and went to attack the boy. But to Hana surprise he dodged the attack.

Y'N: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR?

Hana says nothing but grabs a Knife and trying to stab Y'N with it. Y'N uses his blacklight powers to overpower Hana. After strike after strike. Blow after blow Hana finally gives up.

Hana: okay boy what is your name?

Y'N: Y'N L'N

Hana: okay Y'N what were you doing in the forest?

Y'N: Can't tell her I'm from another world or she'll think I'm crazy.

Y'N: uh I was hitch hiking until a big explosion came from out of nowhere and I hit my head on something hard.

Hana: But how did you dodge my attack only ninja can do that.

Y'N: I just got lucky I guess.

Hana walks up to Y'N till she reaches hime she stops. Then she starts walking around him like an artist observing her work.

Hana: okay Y'N I have a thing for you to do.

Y'N: what is it?

Hana: I would like for you to stay in the village and come to my school.

Y'N: Okay what's in it for me?

Hana: You will be trained on how to become a ninja.

Y'N: Okay you got yourself a deal Hana sensei.

To be continued...