When We Met

ITALIC - COVERSATION                  ITALIC BOLD - THOUGHTS

I still remember the day when I laid my eyes on you, It felt like time had stopped and you were the only human in existence. The wind blew coldly, yet the sun sparkled brightly. 

I was in my class  when the bell rang. Students ran to their friends, lovers or just someone they can be with. While I was sitting on the corner seat alone, gathering my stuff and completing my notes.

That's when the most angelic person I had ever seen stood at the door of the class. You were just wearing  a simple white dress, waving at your friends. I still couldn't get my eyes off you. You walked away yet the thoughts of you didn't left my headspace. 

When classes were over, I was still thinking about who you are and how can I see you again? Walking out of the campus, my friends were gathered around an unknown person. 

"Tzuyu meet Minatozaki Sana a friend of mine."

"Chou Tzuyu Junior year."

"Minatozaki Sana Junior year."

There you were, the person my eyes were longing to see. So you were Momo unnie's good friend.

When we decided to walk to the subway, you and two of the others insisted on picking up some peaches from the field nearby.
We all were caught in act, weren't we? The others were all running and you were left behind, I rushed towards you grabbing your hand so you could catch up with our speed. We were on our way to the Subway and I was trying to walk besides you making sure you weren't far away.

I ran out of breath once we reached the subway, you offered me some water and I gladly accepted it. We bid our goodbyes but, again you didn't left my headspace.

Once at home, memories of you didn't leave me alone;  I still could remember how sweet you sounded, how flirty you were with everyone. Knowing that I would be seeing you tomorrow made me ecstatic.

Minatozaki Sana, you are undeniably breath-taking.